2 indications Colby lacks confidence

Aaaay1hotsauce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. He’s come out of character more lately. Seems to be pushing for sympathy, which he will need if he loses.

2. Constant EPO talk - gives him an excuse if he loses.

Thoughts?

He needs another boomerang to the head, that made me laugh.

Dont overthink about MMA,watch the fight and enjoy

1. He’s come out of character more lately. Seems to be pushing for sympathy, which he will need if he loses.

2. Constant EPO talk - gives him an excuse if he loses.

Thoughts?
GrouchyPastIberianmidwifetoad-small.gif

Yeah he actually admitted to playing a character, which is bizarre. Could be feathering the nest of defeat, so to speak.

Or we’re looking way too deep into this.

Usman's stock is artificially high as a result of his last fight against Woodley. Maybe Usman is that good, but I suspect it was more Woodley not showing up to fight. If Usman walks through Colby like he did Woodley he is 2-3 fights away from GOAT discussions. I do not see this happening.

Usman's stock is artificially high as a result of his last fight against Woodley. Maybe Usman is that good, but I suspect it was more Woodley not showing up to fight. If Usman walks through Colby like he did Woodley he is 2-3 fights away from GOAT discussions. I do not see this happening.
Maybe. But, it’s also possible he just worked woodley and twood is just trying to make his loss look less shitty.

TS is thinking just like Colby wants Usman to think.

You’ve been mindfucked.

Maybe. But, it’s also possible he just worked woodley and twood is just trying to make his loss look less shitty.

I agree that this is possible but have a hard time believing Usman could walk through a prepared/ready Woodley. Woodley looked flat and slow. I think Usman is going to struggle with Colby's pace. I could be wrong....we shall see.

His ‘confidence’ as you say has been a fake shtick from it’s inception. It was created because he was going to be cut win or lose after the Maia fight. He went heel in the post fight speech and it got him re-signed. Now he’s in a position where he’s unlikely to get cut so he’s able to be himself again, and still be in character at other times when it’s more appropriate. jmho

Back