What are the legit wins of Usman?

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see bunch of subpar opposition. You might want to say Woodley, but all know Woodley has no cardio and relies on his power right. If it isn't there, the fight is never in his favor.

Beat RDA 10X more impressively than Colby did

Also beat Leon Edwards, which is a better win than any of Colby's wins

Woodley is a former WW champion with 3(4 if u count the draw) title defenses.
Usman also scored UD victories over former LW champion RDA and one of the greatest of all time grapplers in the UFC in Demian Maia.

Shut the fuck up.

Prior to the past few fights khabib had no meaningful names on his resume either, we see how that turned out. I'd put his win over Woodley above an over the hill robbie Colby fought.

But naw this is sherdog nobody has any legit wins everyone's a can. By your logic cobly either beats a can this weekend and none of us should care, or he gets beat by a bum with a subpar resume and should go back to prelims.

Literally his crown Jewell is trying to impregnate Tyron

You must release all that negativity you have inside, TS.

Usman also scored UD victories over former LW champion RDA and one of the greatest of all time grapplers in the UFC in Demian Maia.

Shut the fuck up.

Two old Brazilians and a win over Woolley in which barely anything happened

Colby has the better victory’s but not by much
WW is another dead division

Yeah the champ is a bum xD

Fucking sherdog

Colby is the only fighter I see threatening Usman at this point. If he wins it should be smooth sailing.

Two old Brazilians and a win over Woolley in which barely anything happened

Colby has the better victory’s but not by much
WW is another dead division

Over the same 40 year old Brazilian and a LW? lol you're right tho WW is a wasteland

I see bunch of subpar opposition. You might want to say Woodley, but all know Woodley has no cardio and relies on his power right. If it isn't there, the fight is never in his favor.
RDA, Woodley, Maia, Edwards and Alves are not subpar. RDA and Woodley are former champs, Maia has fought for a belt in two weight classes, Edwards hasn't lost since Usman beat him, and Alves has a win over the man Usman is facing Saturday night.

and who is colby beat too. rda and maia which usman also beat them and bunch of bums

Last edited:
Over the same 40 year old Brazilian and a LW? lol you're right tho WW is a wasteland

I value his win over Robbie higher than most of Usmans
WW is beyond dead

Yeah the champ is a bum xD

Fucking sherdog
not really, fcking ufc instead. WW is a low quality division. You need people like Lima or Rory to bring value.

UFC''s best divisions are by far LW or FW.

Are you serious ?

Did you just say Woodley wasn't a legit win ? How about RDA, Maia ? Exactly who is legit then ?

Shut the fuck up.

Rory beat: Diaz, Penn, Maia, Woodley, Daley, Lima once, so who is better?

Lima beat: Rory , MVP, Koreshkov, Larkin

Robbie beat: Rory, Cerrone, Condit, Hendricks, Brown, Koscheck, Manhoef, Ninja

and you come and say that Usman has better wins? ahhahahahahahah

He's beaten the guys ranked 1, 4, 5 and 6 in the division.

How much more legit do you want him to be?

RDA, Edwards and Woodley are legit as fucks. Great wins.

Back