Gaethje didn't see this coming

Even punch drunk Gaethje can see through the nonsense Dana is pulling.

They're trying to put a 3+year WINLESS Connie on the fast track to a rematch with Khabib. The only way they can legitimize that after the CUCKING he received at the hands of Khabib, is through a HL reel KO over decrepit Cowboy.

Jokes on the UFC if Khabib beats Ferg and retires as undefeated GOAT.

<seedat>

Let's see how Khabib feels about fighting Conor again if he beats Tony.

Gaethje is getting the RAW Dick from Dana and the UFC lol. Dude's on a 3 fight win streak with all 3 First round KO's and now he's possibly gonna get passed up by Conor if he beats the same dude he smoked 2 months ago haha.

The absolute FUCK is Dana on right now, the rematch is already a hard sell to their hardcore audience, Conor needs more quality wins, and a win over Gaethje would most definitely generate more interest as he's SUPPOSED to be next in line after Tony.

Lol at him thinking this is a sport. The UFC is an entertainment show, Conor brings in more money and Conor/Khabib 2 will sell much more than Justin/Khabib.

Gaethje already “went through Cowboy”. No if’s, give him the shot.

If he beats cowboy they will have to do conor vs jorge the public would demand it.

And the outcry if they try and do the rematch would be huge , and they would never get away with it without it bombing and having serious backlash with fans & media.

Khabibs not gonna accept the rematch with The Leprechaun until he wins 10 in a row. And I believe it

Khabibs not gonna accept the rematch with The Leprechaun until he wins 10 in a row. And I believe it
then why would he agree to a presser in Friday with him there?

Lol at him thinking this is a sport. The UFC is an entertainment show, Conor brings in more money and Conor/Khabib 2 will sell much more than Justin/Khabib.

this, i don't get what is so hard to understand, and I'm not a fan of Conor by any stretch of the imagination.

And good for Justin for getting those wins, if it was based on merit and what you have done in RECENT memory, sure, he deserves a shot over Conor, but, lets not all act like Justin didn't lose to both Eddie and Dustin, so its not as if he is out here just destroying the best comp, he's beating James Vick, The same Cerrone people are talking shit about Conor fighting, and Edson (who is the best fighter of that bunch but even then, he's a middle of the pack guy at LW and probably closer towards the bottom end of the top 10).

Conor has achieved heights that Justin will probably never get to, not just $ and fame wise, but, champion in multiple divisions (two of the toughest divisions in the UFC), its really not hard to see why the UFC would want to fast-track him to a TS, it's a business.

You guys acting shocked or appalled at Dana and Co doing so are clowns, they've been doing this shit for years. It's not going to change and you saying you won't buy it means nothing as the large majority of this forum uses streams to watch the events anyway.

Give Connor Masvidal if he beats Cowboy and let Justin get the Khabib-Tony winner.

The absolute FUCK is Dana on right now, the rematch is already a hard sell to their hardcore audience, Conor needs more quality wins, and a win over Gaethje would most definitely generate more interest as he's SUPPOSED to be next in line after Tony.

Dana doesn't give a fuck about the hardcore fans, they'll moan but buy the show anyway. Conor is such a huge draw because his ppvs are all about attracting the casual fans.

I'd love to see conor fight Gaethje next, but if I was Dana I'd be looking to push Conor back into a title fight as soon as possible.

If course if khabib beats Tony there is a good chance he won't play along with Dana's schemes.

And if Tony beats Khabib, we get Tony vs Justin and Conor vs Nate 3 probably.

<mma4>

Even punch drunk Gaethje can see through the nonsense Dana is pulling.

They're trying to put a 3+year WINLESS Connie on the fast track to a rematch with Khabib. The only way they can legitimize that after the CUCKING he received at the hands of Khabib, is through a HL reel KO over decrepit Cowboy.

Jokes on the UFC if Khabib beats Ferg and retires as undefeated GOAT.

<seedat>
I'm a huge fucking Khabib fan man. But he needs to defend two more times at 55. Gaethje if he keeps winning. And Let Kevin Lee fight in March(hes returning to TriStar full time in Jaunary per Firas Zahabi on the JRE). Kevin beats someone in March on the Khabib and Tony undercard. He also wins in june against a top 5 and Khabib beats Gaethje in july. This sets up the FKL fight at the end of the year and Khabib either retires as the GOAT, or he fights one more time and besmirches "What's the Rush?" St Pierre. Boom GOAT BLUEPRINTS courtesy of breakout poster of the year 2019

Conor gonna stay real quiet around Tony like he always has if Tony beats Khabib and wins the belt? Or will Conor's ego override his sense of self preservation at that point?

<{hfved}><{hfved}>

Doesn't even need a single win at LW, just 1 win over a guy on a 2 fight losing streak in a different weight class and that's good enough to skip over everyone else. Lol at the UFC pretending they're a legitimate sports org. Not much point in even having the fight, just strip Khabib for no reason and give the LW belt to Conor after beating Cerrone at WW and save Conor the trouble of having to see how many fouls he can get away with while the ref just stands there and does nothing. Better yet, have Herb Dean hand Conor a steel chair during the fight.

Back