Bet the house on Kamaru

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Usman just made a great point. Colby has all of a sudden been outspoken about how his whole shtick was an act all along.. before fighting the most dangerous killer in the division. Why do it on fight week when you should be exaggerating the character now more than ever? This reeks of insecurity about his clash with Marty, as Colby is looking to minimize the impact of his fall and the backlash he will receive after being dominated on Saturday night.

Whenever Snoozeman talks he lives up to his Moniker.

Bet the house on Colby because Usman got a haircut on embedded.

I'm betting on usman after seeing colby's cheap orange suit

Rogan was right, Colby wears the cheapest suits, it can't be real it must be a gimmick lol

5rVrleZ.jpg

As long as Usman is over 30% Saturday he’s going to be fine.

Not sure I’ll be in bed after the Perry/Neal fight

You are a bunch of marks, this is just his babyface turn.

This is probably going to be the most boring, sloppy dirty boxing clinchfest along the cage we've seen in a long time.

Or maybe he is prepping to drop the heel character after he wins? Once he s champion he gets paid regardless of whether he uses his fake or real persona. So maybe he just wants to drop the act regardless. Both fighters are going to have nerves, its normal when you face your equal or close to it. I doubt either guy is training as if this fight is a foregone conclusion. They are both too smart and talented to dismiss the other .I d rather bet the house on over 4 1/2 rds, its safer lol.

Fyi the value play is Colby at +160..as a handicapper its a 52 /48 fight in favor of usman (only cause he s already champ) so instantly colby is a slight value.. When all skills are pretty much equal i ll take volume and cardio in a 5 rd fight all day over size/strength and power..especially when colby has shown a good chin so far and no fear of wading into someone else s power..

The cinch to bet Colby is the stat they gave on the inside the octagon with dan hardy:
at about 13 minutes in

Colby landed strikes against D Maia in 3 ROUND FIGHT 88 landed of /317 attempted
Usman landed strikes against D Maia in a 5 ROUND FIGHT 66 landed of/209 attempted

Need anyone say more...That stat says everything about this fight..Thats way more volume that Colby lands/attempts than Usman throws/attempts. And Colby did that in 3 rds against Maia versus Usman needing 5 rds , TO LAND LESS Strikes than Colby did in 3 lol !

I almost refrained from posting this out of fear Colby s ml +160 will not stay as juicy once these stats are known lol

FYI I am a betting man not a Colby fan

Last edited:
If this doesn't work out for me, I'm coming to live at your house TS.

I mean he's mentioned it's a character multiple times before and it's obvious to anyone that has an IQ not in single digits

Or maybe he is prepping to drop the heel character after he wins? Once he s champion he gets paid regardless of whether he uses his fake or real persona. So maybe he just wants to drop the act regardless. Both fighters are going to have nerves, its normal when you face your equal or close to it. I doubt either guy is training as if this fight is a foregone conclusion. They are both too smart and talented to dismiss the other .I d rather bet the house on over 4 1/2 rds, its safer lol.

I'm hoping he's starting to realize he's taken this shtick too far and honestly, it hasn't even really worked in terms of making him more marketable so just stop it already.

That's just Marty being dumb again... Wouldn't matter, Colby will get tons of shit if he loses. The reason is he's gotten tired of it and won't need the gimmick if he becomes the champ.

Holy Shit... These fighters are dressed like Clowns. Give them more Reebok Discount!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back