Media Colby Covington: “I’ve Heard Second Hand from Usman’s Training Partners He’s on EPO, Took Steroids”

I'm not watching the video. Isn't this treading dangerously close to libel?

Suddenly we're taking everything Colby says at face value?

I mean it may or may not be true, but just because Colby says it in the buildup to a fight certainly does not mean that it's true.

I heard it through the grapevine....

That's quite the duo. Must be a hell of an interview.

<{1-17}>

Do you Believe Colby?

I believe it, but not because Colby said it.

I believe it because Usman is a massive, lean, cardio freak which is near unheard of in the USADA era.

You are thinking of slander.

Regardless, I don't think it would qualify because Colby is widely acknowledged to be in character while promoting his fights.

"People are saying!"

<TheDonald>

Maybe... And him with that cardio is what? Horse meat? Come on.

Slander but given that Usman is a public figure the bar is rather high. People say sht like this all the time. Multiple people have accused GSP of being on roids and he is better and more famous than Usman could dream of at the moment.

Usman is very suspect in my opinion, obviously not because of colby i've always thought that, he is too big and muscular for the division, everybody look tiny in front of him it's ridicolous.

Slander but given that Usman is a public figure the bar is rather high. People say sht like this all the time. Multiple people have accused GSP of being on roids and he is better and more famous than Usman could dream of at the moment.

That's absurd GSP always has and always will be a natty goat:

xCTrP0G.png

Just look at all that nattyness

The fact that Usman is managed by an actual rat just makes him 10x more sus

stclndprbp031.jpg

It would probably help if Usman's manager didn't tweet out cryptic statements about how it's his fighters vs USADA and all that shit.

Wouldn't shock me, but at this point you could say that about anyone in MMA.

Not if it's true.
It's definitely hearsay but reporters publish unnamed sources' statements all the time.

If it's false and just part of the shtick you are spot on though.

Personally I'm starting to believe Colby is being genuine about the EPO allegations so that alone could be evidence that you are correct.

I also don't understand why they don't test for EPO every time they test an athlete. Is it prohibitively expensive or something?

Back