Who loses their belt at 245?

cauti0n

LMK
@Brown
Reaction score
The last time there were 3 title fights on one card, all 3 titles changed hands (UFC 217; best card ever)

245 is a few days away, who loses their belt?

I'd say no one.

Would be good to post the betting odds. Anyone have the odds? I'm in China without VPN at the moment so can't access betting odds.

Holloway maybe, tough to know how he'll look after that Poirier beatdown

I'd say no one.

Would be good to post the betting odds. Anyone have the odds? I'm in China without VPN at the moment so can't access betting odds.
1787.png

If you can't see it, the odds for the title fights are: Colby (+166)/Usman (-172), Volk (+153)/Max(-166), De Randamie (+246)/Nunes (-266).

All 3 217 title winners were underdogs.

I made this same thread the other day. I think Usman and Max both lose.

Are you comparing 2019 Frankie Edgar with Alexander Volkanovski? Ortega already decimated the dude....

No I'm saying we've already seen how he looks after the Poirier loss.

Jesus some of you are dense

If MMA math was that easy we would all be living in mansions.
Alright let me put it another way ... Volkan is in his prime and Frankie definitely isn't. Did Edgar tag Holloway with hard shots giving him flashbacks to the Dustin fight? I seriously doubt it. Volkan will if he can close the distance and doesn't get outboxed. I'm not picking him to win but I think it's likelier than GDR beating Nunes or Colby beating Usman.

Prepared to be wrong of course, Colby might do a number on Marty

Amanda KO victory
Holloway 50-45 victory
Usman 47-48 defeat - LOSES BELT

Bank on it guys.

You're welcome!

Usman will dominate
Max is in for a tough night .... slight edge to max 5 round experience
I’m feeling GDR knocking out Nunes ....I don’t get feelings often and they’re usually correct

Amanda KO victory
Holloway 50-45 victory
Usman 47-48 defeat - LOSES BELT

Bank on it guys.

You're welcome!
Can’t see Usman - Colby being competitive....Usman by being too strong

Back