Who is the better Dog Pick? Cerrone or Ferguson

Zebo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just seen Cerrone and Ferguson are the exact same odds, they are both getting 2/1. Who has the better chance at pulling off the upset?

conor McGregor could be the next andy ruiz. money can take away the will to fight

Against Conrad?

Hard to say. But Ferguson stands a much better chance of beating Khabib.

1046945164.jpg.0.jpg

El Cucuy will break Khabib

This is a really good question tbh.

Can't for the life of me pick who I'd put the house on...if I had to bet mayyybeeee tony purely on the fact that I think cowboy is too much of a company man, and won't make it a mixed martial art fight. This will be a kickboxing match, which is Conor's wheelhouse. However, that is speculation and not enough for me to be sure on.

If both of these fights happen, I'm the real winner anyway

I think Donald has a way better chance. Pretty sure Tony is going to get Dom'd like all the other Khabib opps

Tony is considered a dog?

Who knew?

He has the best chance at beating Beebs.

Betting wise would be Cowboy since Khabib has yet to taste his own blood and defeat... But Ferguson is the closet thing we have to giving him a go at 155... so we could see something crazy like an upset but wouldn't put money on it.

Cloner is a dog at the moment... bet on him to crush Cerone.

Betting wise would be Cowboy since Khabib has yet to taste his own blood and defeat... But Ferguson is the closet thing we have to giving him a go at 155... so we could see something crazy like an upset but wouldn't put money on it.
I'll be betting both.

Khabib can fight longer than 7 minutes and doesn’t have as glaring a weakness so in that sense Cerrone is a live dog if it goes passed two rounds

I would say Ferguson, he is way more motivate to win than Donald.
It's not even an hard pick.

I don't think 2 to 1 is good odds on either one.

I think Tony has the better chance but i expect Conor and Khabib to win

Dunno. Tony has 0 chance of winning a decision and doesn't really have KO power, so what do think the chances are of him choking probably the best grappler in the ufc?

Cowboy was handpicked because he doesn't really have any of the weapons that generally hurt Conor, but it's hard to say where Conor is after all the partying and money and lawsuits and years removed from winning.

Cerrone has a real chance vs Conor with his height and takedowns. He's probably a massive underdog too.

He's the better bet.

Tony is probably only a slight underdog vs Khabib but I don't like his chances after watching the Castillo fight.

Just seen Cerrone and Ferguson are the exact same odds, they are both getting 2/1. Who has the better chance at pulling off the upset?
That's a hard one. Gun to my head, I'm going to say Ferguson.

I don’t particularly like either fighter to beat the favored opponent, but if I had to pick one, I’d pick Cowboy.

We know where Conor’s weaknesses are...doesn’t deal as well with pressure fighters, is rudimentary on the ground (for a professional) and has cardio issues (and some would say heart issues) late in fights. Cowboy does all of those things well, except that he has a tendency to start slow. It’s the slow start that I see being his undoing, with Conor getting the finish before the halfway mark of the third round while Cowboy is spamming low kicks and lunging forward with his jab.

tony vs khabib, in my opinion, will be a much better fight. Both fighters are solid everywhere, Tony has better and more unconventional striking, and Khabib wrestles with bears for fun. I don’t see Tony making a tactical mistake that allows himself to be subbed and he is too crafty to sit in a closed guard and get punched in the face repeatedly, but after five I see scorecards of 49-46, 49-46, 48-47 with Khabib taking it unanimously, Tony’s face beaten and bloodied, and then Sherdoggers finding ways to express that Khabib actually lost, because Tony outstruck him in a random round and that he got screwed by the judges, ignoring the fact that he will have been dropped on his head multiple times in that same round.

Back