Kevin Lee has incredibly big balls

OneManOrgy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

He wants to fight

He's 27, look at the opponents he has fought. I can't wait for his next fight, he's real. I don't say that about a lot of fighters, Kevin Lee speaks his mind. He's here to take on any LW.

I’d like to see those
<mma4>
giphy.gif

Yes he fought many good guys half of which beat him. He's like 3-3 against top 10.

Wants to fight who? Some of us are at work.
Sorry. He wants to fight Islam Makhachev in Russia

Wants to fight the best, he but wants Islam in Russia and continues on about how he wants to fight the best and get the belt

Strong username to thread title correlation OP

it's always nice to see a sherdogger make some money right from his mom's basement

Keep that on DL. If my Mom finds out I make any money she'll start charging me rent.

I would love to see him fight Islam. Makhachev hinted that there have/had been talks and that he's fighting early next year. Would love to see Kevin take the fight.

source.gif

Romero>Kevin Lee.

giphy.gif

I am 100% straight and male, but if I were female I would choose Romero.

He finally gets a ko win over someone who " was supposed" to be the next big " ground fighter" and all those fights before are forgotten.

T.s obviously a fan and I dont have a problem with it...... just come and say.

Also- there are A TON of fighters that provide " lip service " but when push comes to shove .....well, different words are spoken. I'm not saying Kevin one of those guys but not saying hes not either.

He needs to relax - still some work to be done.

From where these ingenious threads came out?
I mean ok you like kevin lee, but why this he has incredibly big balls thing, WHY?
200w.gif

unfortunately for Kevin Lee it take more than balls to hold down a top 3 spot

Back