Travis Rousey needs to comeback and go for the strap...

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Travis needs to get with a real team, no Edmundo water aerobic training and start taking out all these HWs.

Rozencrack and D. Lewis are freakin contenders for F sakes! WTF is going on?

Travis Rousey had some skill, athleticism and a chin so that automatically puts him on the top 5 of the current UFC HW roster.

Let’s get it together T-Rous!!!!

Haha, good one.

If he kept up with at least training to a certain degree in his time away i'd say sure give it a go. But if he hasn't been, he's probably better off being the house husband.

ufc-fight-night-105-derrick-lewis-travis-browne-2.jpg

Jair would clover any version of Travis, and Lewis already did that.

If you don't try to take him down against the fence, Browne becomes a sitting duck.

Travis Browne is a male gold digger, he is living comfortable off Rousey. He is busy trying to knock her up so he can get that support money

you forget black beast beat the shit out of browne??

rozenstruick would do the same.

Travis Rousey doesn't wear the pants in the family.

Whoa I forgot about Travis Brownstain. He's gotta be retired officially by now

Lol, I gotta love all these macho-head cases who would never date a woman who is more successful than they are, and bash guys who are okay with it. Bad news for you ya fat lazy basement-dwellers...you're going to be sniffing the bottom rung of the evolutionary ladder to find chicks less successful than you are. <45>

The major exception is black dudes. Those guys will happily chill and watch Maury Povich while La'quishna puts in a double shift at the call-center. And you can bet La'quisha's weaves that her tax return...it's going on a new set of spinning rims for his ride.
Wow man, you ok?

I hope so. I miss watching him get ktfo.

The Overeem ko was one of the most stupid thing I've ever saw in an MMA fight. Rousey just threw the same front kick again and again until Reem decided to smell it in the chin. Still salty about it.

The Overeem ko was one of the most stupid thing I've ever saw in an MMA fight. Rousey just threw the same front kick again and again until Reem decided to smell it in the chin. Still salty about it.
Really? Then how do you feel about Rozencrack getting handled the whole fight and then tagging Overeem in the last 10 seconds for the W?

Travis needs to get with a real team, no Edmundo water aerobic training and start taking out all these HWs.

Travis Rousey had some skill, athleticism and a chin so that automatically puts him on the top 5 of the current UFC HW roster.

How bout Travis Rousey vs Pat Namajunas?

He is busy taking out Ronda for getting the coffee wrong...

How bout Travis Rousey vs Pat Namajunas?
Pat is 50 man and is more interested in clowning around then fighting. T-Rous was a legit prospect for a bit there till he got mixed up with Edmund Turdinian

did you make a thread just so you could say "Travis Rousey" ?

Back