Unprofessional=Dan Miragliotta

E_tothe_X

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
This guy...

I don't know if it's already been posted but twice in one night he affected the outcomes of a fight.
1. Telling Struve it will be no contest if he stops, but he is ahead on the cards all while covering his mic? WTF seriously?
2. Stopping a fight with 4 seconds left...Overreem was dropped but not out.

All this after calling a fighter a piece of shit.

What say you?
Ban Dan?

What say you?
Ban Dan?
Nah, fuck that! Reinstate Mazzagati and Yamasaki! At least they don't take bribes!
mario-thumb-720x405.jpg
1424232-2596822302_2d6090aebb_o1.jpg

yamasaki is the goat. fuck you dana

He stumbled and his lip was fucked.

Was it really a bad call?

reemJoker.png

I just realized Mirg was ththe ref for Reem/Francis. He couldn't stand to see Reem get hurt again. This is a love story for the ages

Both were fine.

He was reminding Struve of the rules. Struve could still choose to not continue. He prob should not have disclosed whether he deemed it intentional or not, but last time someone didn’t, the shit erupted (Mousasi v Weidman). So he overcorrected a tad.

This isn’t basketball. Refs have been talking to fighters since 1993.

But this looks like one of those deals where everyone has their minds made up and no one will change it because they know they’re right. So fuck it.

Last edited:
The worst NFL ref was better than the best replacement ref last time the NFL refs went on strike. I would like to see new blood. Then again, maybe these guys are still better than the rest....

The worst ref of all time. No fucking clue how he still has a job.

Overreem was saved from 250lbs on full power and unprotected punches destroying his face even worse if JRoze doesn't walk off and Dan allows him to be punished even worse

I thought Dan was pretty upfront. Told him he can :
-quit and get a no contest
or
-fight the 1 min 30 second of the round which he was ahead on all judge's scorecards.

And the overeem situation is a hard call. It was like machida vs thiago last second finish. Look at how split sherdog is on the call. Also that destroyed lip seals the deal.

He ruined the Franklin-Henderson fight in Ireland. For that I will never forgive him.

Agreed. He also behaved like a pentullent little child after Greg Hardy beat Juan Adams.

I’m curious if Dana White has any thoughts on this latest thing.

And people talked trash about Yamasaki... A very good ref, never said or did something like this retarded.

BAN MIRAGLIOTTA!!

Both were fine.

He was reminding Struve of the rules. Struve could still choose to not continue. He prob should not have disclosed whether he deemed it intentional or not, but last time someone didn’t, the shit erupted (Mousasi v Weidman). So he overcorrected a tad.

This isn’t basketball. Refs have been talking to fighters since 1993.

But this looks like one of those deals where everyone has their minds made up and no one will change it because they know they’re right. So fuck it.
He didn't know what the judges were thinking.

Him voicing his opinion on how the fight was going to a fighter in that situation is completely unprofessional.

Back