News Reems tweets about the lip and "early stoppage"

That shit was gnar gnar.

Split his grill in half.

the fight was shit mate, best part was seeing you jogging in the wrong direction wondering what happened :D

I just wonder if that’s the worst pain he has felt post fight

That was a very weak "It was an early stoppage" claim. He just said it for future interest without much belief behind it. He knows damn well he couldn't continue on multiple levels, and that means the fight is over.

3 more seconds and he would of left there looking like the joker.

the fight was shit mate, best part was seeing you jogging in the wrong direction wondering what happened :D
i agree it was an awful fight the controversial ending is the only thing worth discussing about that shit show

You should show some more respect to him. Overeem is an absolute warrior

You should show some more respect to him. Overeem is an absolute warrior
So the fight wasn't bad and it wasn't funny seeing him running in the wrong direction only to protest the stoppage?

If you fall back like a sack of potatoes, it's impossible to tell if you will recover consciousness. Ideally Roz should've followed up and left no doubt, but I'm glad he didn't. It's dumb to blame Dan for not stepping back in the split second that Overeem recovered.

early stoppage. We've seen many similar cases where the fight kept going for at least 3 seconds. Where the fuck was herb dean yesterday??

with that said, I had money on Jariznho, so i was JAZZED

Was there something wrong with his mouthpiece?

This wound looks as his skin got torn against a tooth or a bone.

Glad to see he's in good spirits. Unfortunately that's what happens when you piss off the JBG for 4+ rounds.

I thought the fight was decent and was not surprised he had a mental lapse and blew the fight.

He should go back to being a Round 1 kill or be killed fighter.

Back