Carwin KOd all his opponents in round 1 ...

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
but he couldt KO Brock, so hes the first guy who survived Carwin.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Conor KOed everyone except for Max Holloway.......
HollowayHero_1.jpg

giphy.gif

Carwin wasnt the same after this fight. Brock took his soul.

Carwin was overrated, equal to Brett Rogers.

PEDs give you resistance.

Brock reminds me of Jack from the anime Baki, a fighter who got strong with cheating.

but Brock has no fighting heart.

Shane sends Brock without Peds into Shadow Realm in 1 Round.

Alistair destroyed the cheater.

fc141aovetkobles.gif

Dude was a monster. Hands like bowling balls, strong as fuck, one of the biggest HW punchers ever. Gas tank of a 90 year old heavy smoker though. I did feel kinda bad for him because the ref could have stopped that Brock fight without anyone batting an eyelid and he'd have been in the history books as a UFC champ.

Brock reminds me of Jack from the anime Baki, a fighter who got strong with cheating.

fc141aovetkobles.gif

Alistair is a cheater himself. Just look at his physique. It's much different from nowadays.

KO Frank Mir in the 1st.
KO Gabriel Gonzaga in the 1st.
Overrated?
It's the same as calling Cro Cop overrated because he got KOed by Gonzaga in the UFC.

Still wish we got to see roided out carwin against cain and jds.

the carwin that fought jds wasnt the same carwin. That was after the place he got roids from got busted.

Carwin would have destroyed all of Prides heavy weights with ease.

Dude was a monster. Hands like bowling balls, strong as fuck, one of the biggest HW punchers ever. Gas tank of a 90 year old heavy smoker though. I did feel kinda bad for him because the ref could have stopped that Brock fight without anyone batting an eyelid and he'd have been in the history books as a UFC champ.

its HW bro.

Ngannou gassed after 1 min vs Stipe.

Carwin is the 2. greatest part time fighter of all time.

They have exactly the same number of top 5 wins (Rogers arguably has the higher win, though Carwin has Gonzaga + Mir).

Carwin stayed top 5 ranked by Sherdog for a laughably long time.

Brock looked terrible in that fight too, and Carwin is one of his few "top wins".

Seriously, prime Shane Carwin (which in my head, lasted for like 8months) was one of the scariest heavyweights I've ever seen. The guy was fucking scary, man. Everyone talks about the capitulation against Lesnar, but in context, the way he absolutely raped Lesnar in that first round was terrifying. Brock tried taking him down and Carwin literally just shoved him away. He was physical monster, strong as an ox and dynamite in his hands.

Still wish we got to see roided out carwin against cain and jds.

the carwin that fought jds wasnt the same carwin. That was after the place he got roids from got busted.
<36>

Yeah, he couldn't possibly find roids anywhere else after his dealer got busted.

fc141aovetkobles.gif

Not sure if you're trolling or not but both Shane and Alistair are some of the biggest juicers in MMA history as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back