Is Brocks run the most wow-killer-run in the history of UFC (not MMA)?

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy fought killers since day 1 !!!

His sixth fight was against Carwin .... Stipe was still an amateur fighter, Ngannou fought a tomato can, Blaydes lost.

Brock wasnt 100% healthy but he still fought prime Cain and Ubereem.

So in 2 years he fought good guys and some of the biggest killers this organization has ever seen.

Lesnar.0.0.png

you can say whatever you want about Brock, but he never ducked anyone ... he fought the best of the best.

This guy fought killers since day 1 !!!

His sixth fight was against Carwin .... Stipe was still an amateur fighter, Ngannou fought a tomato can, Blaydes lost.

Brock wasnt 100% healthy but he still fought prime Cain and Ubereem.

So in 2 years he fought good guys and some of the biggest killers this organization has ever seen.

Lesnar.0.0.png

Got Roids?

True, he did fight a murderer's row.

Mir, Herring, Randy, Mir, Carwin, Cain, Overeem, Hunt

However, many HW:s like Mir, JDS, Stipe also had really tough runs.

For example Frank Mir's list of opponents from 2008-2013 is insane:
Brock Lesnar
Big Nog
Brock Lesnar
Cheick Kongo
Shane Carwin
Crocop
Roy Nelson
Big Nog
JDS
Daniel Cormier
Josh Barnett
Ovreem

Regarding the thread title question:
There's a thread about who's got the best list of opponents
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/goat-murderers-row.4048207

Brock wasn't mentioned that often.
Some of the surprising winners are RDA and Chael.

Glad u brought up Carwin, fight shouldve been stopped. Brock should be. 500 fighter .I'll give him his just do that he did come from the land of scripted drama TV and does own some legitimate wins and , somehow, won a belt. Weakest heavyweight champion ever.

I was really impressed with Brock at the time.
I was shocked when Cain finished him.

Glad u brought up Carwin, fight shouldve been stopped. Brock should be. 500 fighter .I'll give him his just do that he did come from the land of scripted drama TV and does own some legitimate wins and , somehow, won a belt. Weakest heavyweight champion ever.
what's your argument that it should have been stopped? lesnar kept defending and kept moving. he was also fine enough to get the finish.

what's your argument that it should have been stopped? lesnar kept defending and kept moving. he was also fine enough to get the finish.
Lol- I dont know- what about turtling up and receiving 665 unanswered strikes. Exhaustion from big shane whooping brock lost him that fight.
* not some carwin supporter( just in case)

Lol- I dont know- what about turtling up and receiving 665 unanswered strikes. Exhaustion from big shane whooping brock lost him that fight.
* not some carwin supporter( just in case)
if the strikes were landing he would gave been ko'd. i think Lesnar should get credit for surviving a tough position, being the first to make it out of the first round with carwin and rallying back to get a finish

JDS:
  • Werdum
  • Struve
  • Cro Cop
  • Yvel
  • Gonzaga
  • Nelson
  • Carwin
  • Velasquez
  • Mir
  • Velasquez
  • Hunt
  • Velasquez
  • Miocic
  • Overeem
  • Rothwell
  • Miocic
  • Ivanoc
  • Tuivasa
  • Lewis
  • Ngannou
That is his entire UFC career from start to finish

I still think Brock and dc is a great fight to make.

dc probably grounds and pounds for a win and both guys get paid and dc can probably stay safe from serious damage or a knockout as Brock doesn’t like to stand

if the strikes were landing he would gave been ko'd. i think Lesnar should get credit for surviving a tough position, being the first to make it out of the first round with carwin and rallying back to get a finish
Oh God - dont be so shortsighted. That was thee fight where its WAS OBVIOUS THAT HEAVYWEIGHT BROCK LESNAR WAS SCARED shitless of getting hit in the mug. Reem and Cain exposed that man like no other. If ref wouldve stepped in and waved off fight, Lesnar himself wouldve said jack shit. Thst was just sad and if it was anyone other than Ppv king erect cock chest tattoo d Brock Lesnar, fight wouldve been halted.

Lmao it’s crazy that a bunch of fat forum posters wanna call him “Not a real fighter” just because he works for wwe

JDS:
  • Werdum
  • Struve
  • Cro Cop
  • Yvel
  • Gonzaga
  • Nelson
  • Carwin
  • Velasquez
  • Mir
  • Velasquez
  • Hunt
  • Velasquez
  • Miocic
  • Overeem
  • Rothwell
  • Miocic
  • Ivanoc
  • Tuivasa
  • Lewis
  • Ngannou
That is his entire UFC career from start to finish
That's an insane batch of opponents he was the first person I thought of also. I know people dont like him but Chris Weidman has had non stop tough fights back to his fight with Maia.

Oh God - dont be so shortsighted. That was thee fight where its WAS OBVIOUS THAT HEAVYWEIGHT BROCK LESNAR WAS SCARED shitless of getting hit in the mug. Reem and Cain exposed that man like no other. If ref wouldve stepped in and waved off fight, Lesnar himself wouldve said jack shit. Thst was just sad and if it was anyone other than Ppv king erect cock chest tattoo d Brock Lesnar, fight wouldve been halted.
you're acting like Shane got robbed, brock kept fighting after a serious disease survived the most dangerous fighter of the time. is there another Brock Lesnar?

Brock with PEDs in the body so I don't care.

fc141aovetkobles.gif

Thanks to the fighting gods this cheater was destroyed.

Back