Rozenstruik: The Deontay Wilder of MMA

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Opponents can have all of that 24:55, He just needs to land a single punch.

Wilder is actually putting guys out cold though.

Wilder LEGIT sleeps people.

Rozenstruik landed a knockdown and called his own fight.

He landed multiple punches on Reem...

Jair has power for sure, but Reem was fatigued and got caught with a big right hand. Most HWs would have knocked Reem out in that same situation.

Wilder LEGIT sleeps people.
If I was paid 50million to take a shot that will rock me to the core..... You bet my ass I'll pretend to be sleeping!
6t6Rn5.gif

Wilder would honestly kill the MMA HW division with just a year of TDD and checking kicks.

Rozen had to fly his whole body just to short-KO Overeem (Reem slept for 1 second then wake up and walk), Ngannou landed 1 punches with both his foot stand still and Reem slept whole night. Not to mention it took him more than 24 minutes to be able to do that while Ngannou just slept Reem with the first punch he landed, it is laughable how people just straight up ignored the huge difference in power beetwen Ngannou and Rozen LMAO

This is how fast people follow trends these days.

One fight against top 10 and he's compared to someone in a different sport who's KO'ed 95% of his opponents.

Wilder vs Joshua >>> Any MMA Heavyweight Fight...

Wilder vs Joshua >>> Any MMA Heavyweight Fight...
WOAH damn dude that’s savage. You don’t get overeems lip in the third row of the crowd in boxing

Rozenstruik is really fucking good. I was impressed with his cardio actually, he proved he can go 5 rounds and retain that killshot punching power. Very interesting addition to thetop end of the division.

You are really flattering Rozenstruik there. Hes not very good, and scraping through this fight is likely going to result in him getting flatlined in the first round by the actual Wilder of MMA next.

Thanks to Rozenstruik, Overeem can use straw without ever moving his lips.

There is no one close to Wilder in mma, as simple as that

He split Reem's lip but Reem got back up. He could have kept on fighting.

Back