DC is a clumsy commentator....

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy should stick to fighting or cheerleading the other guys at AKA....

Can’t add rounds and points.

Picks one guy and just raves about what fighter does all fight & ignores the other guy.

Overall just sounds like some loud drunk at the bar.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

After attending Joshua vs Ruiz at a filled out pub, Dc doesn't compare.

In comparison to other commentators he just gets cought up in teh moment like Rogan or anyone else.

He mad
He sad
but more importantly.... He ded
tenor.gif

I absolutely hate Cormier on the mic. He's absolutely obnoxious and his voice makes yours ears bleed.

The guy should stick to fighting or cheerleading the other guys at AKA....

Can’t add rounds and points.

Picks one guy and just raves about what fighter does all fight & ignores the other guy.

Overall just sounds like some loud drunk at the bar.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
completely agree.
he must have repeated Song lost the first round (and a point) some 100 times... just pushing his own views instead of watching the fight.

I get dc assuming Cody got a 10-8 rd because judges usually reward the rd to the person that got illegal struck if the rd is even remotely close. I thought song did a little more but it was a close rd

is this the obligitory "[Commentator commentating tonight] is terrible" thread? Happens every event no matter who commentates. Guess what guys, you don't have to like everything the commentator says. In fact it's pretty much impossible to. People have different opinions no matter what. I disagree with stuff DC says all the time, who cares.

DC is a lot of fun. DC/Cruz/Anik is the dream team right now. I used to dislike Anik for being corny but his unconditional and genuine love for every fighter, even the most boring, is kind of wholesome.

Rogan is washed and Hardy is annoying. Bisping is really good tho.

Nah, I can stand all of them but Cormier is the only one where I really need to turn the sound off at times. Plus his constant need to be always right and always in the center of attention is tiring as hell.

Easy math

2-1 Dong

9-9, 10-9 dong, 10-9 cody

minus a point in the first round for Dong = draw instead of win for dong

DC dum

He speaks like a dunce. He does bring the personal experience, but it's layered with so much jolly stupidity and forced attempt at personality that he drowns out any of his listenable qualities beneath a sea of idiocy.

Thug rose! Thug rose!! Thug rose!!!

He's fine. I don't want the fighters who co-commentate to sound all polished and professional like Anik for example.

He speaks like a dunce. He does bring the personal experience, but it's layered with so much jolly stupidity and forced attempt at personality that he drowns out any of his listenable qualities beneath a sea of idiocy.

Thug rose! Thug rose!! Thug rose!!!

I like DC, but I laughed at "jolly stupidity".

Back