Cormier doesn't like asians

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Round one was clear Song Yadong, making it a 9-9.

yes also acting like the last takedown was game changer the guy ate 8 punch to get a pointless takedown 2 pointless takedown against effective stricking 9-9

He seems like he's in a bad mood. Must not have had his daily popeyes or something yet

He deserves a dq after that blatant illegal knee

This fight is all Stamann if you see it otherwise find a new sport to watch

*Japanese
hqdefault.jpg

Judges/Stamann
giphy.gif

30-25 Stamann. He won ever round, 10-8 first round because of the point deduction and 10-8 third round. He took Song down 15 seconds into the round and held top position for the whole round. I don't think Song landed a single punch. How do you win a round on bottom for over 4 minutes, throw zero punches, and not advance position once.

Stamman looks like a dick for the celly

30-25 Stamann. He won ever round, 10-8 first round because of the point deduction and 10-8 third round. He tooks song down 15 seconds into the round and held top position for the whole round. I don't think Song landed a single punch. How do you win a round on bottom for over 4 minutes, throw zero punches, and not advance position once.

Lowlight of the night for me considering that was the one fight I was really looking forward to off the get. At the very least this is way better than Sao Paulo

That fight had someone say "Partially-grounded Dong, there."

I scored the 1st for Stamann but based on the comments I've read, it seems that many thought the correct scores were made. 8 of the 12 scores on MMADecisions had it for Stamann so it definitely wasn't as clear of a win as I or DC had thought.

Back