Just give Matt Wiman the pink slip

Coolkid666

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Needs to go away for another 5 years. What a goof

What happened? I can’t fkin watch tonight

Penn vs. Wiman, make it happen Dana!

He was being a real WHINEman at the end of the 3rd round.

What an absolute bitch for talking shit to the guy that controlled him all fight.. also wtf was his stance? A square stance against a guy that's obviously going to take you down?

Give them BOTH the pink slip. Matt Wiman wasn’t UFC caliber in his prime, and he sure isn’t now.

that solecki dude is another Contender Series bum they’re trying to spoon feed and he STILL can’t impress.

<KingstonFrown>

Landed like 15 strikes total and spent 12 minutes on his back.

What happened? I can’t fkin watch tonight

He got dominated by a young kid and then acted like a Diaz after the fight was over. Whineman seemed to think he won, so the crack he's on is powerful.

While Matt was getting dominated he asked, "What are you gonna do?" And Soleckii said, "Put you out of a job." Nice

Give them BOTH the pink slip. Matt Wiman wasn’t UFC caliber in his prime, and he sure isn’t now.

that solecki dude is another Contender Series bum they’re trying to spoon feed and he STILL can’t impress.
Agreed

He got dominated by a young kid and then acted like a Diaz after the fight was over. Whineman seemed to think he won, so the crack he's on is powerful.

While Matt was getting dominated he asked, "What are you gonna do?" And Soleckii said, "Put you out of a job." Nice
They got audio of that? Pretty bad ass.

He didn't act like he won. I think he was getting angry about spending all of the fight on his back and seeing the pink slip looming.

Dude got emotional, but at no point acted like he thought he should win.. from what I saw.

He didn't act like he won. I think he was getting angry about spending all of the fight on his back and seeing the pink slip looming.

Dude got emotional, but at no point acted like he thought he should win.. from what I saw.
Maybe, but when they were announcing the winner, it looked like to me, he was surprised he had lost.

I thought he had it 29-28, where's Cecil Peoples when you need him?

His stance was something we've not seen.... Since he left... And for good reason

Back