Screenshot_20191207-130713_Flipboard.jpg
This is my little brother.

You messin with my little brother??

reminds me of...

images

Urijah would beat him in a street fight

Easy takedowns all day he is right at his legs

"Good luck with everything Liz, be proud of what you've accomplished."

According to some people on this forum the guy on the left is A-level athletic guy just because he i 8 feet tall.

Jesus Christ, that dude looks sick.

Be's that tall he had severe health issues throughout his career and died prematurely - I don't think he was ever considered athletic by any means

Not saying I agree or disagree with the argument but he's definitely not who people refer to

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-7_13-9-10.png
    upload_2019-12-7_13-9-10.png
    802.8 KB · Views: 2
According to some people on this forum the guy on the left is A-level athletic guy just because he i 8 feet tall.

Humans aren't meant to get any taller than about 6'6", after that there tends to be a trade off with long term health.

Faber looks pathetic, dressing like a 40 year old skateboarder...

When you fight someone, you need to raise your fistto him him in the face
If Struve fights Faber, he needs to lower his fist

Actually, literally no one has ever said that. The guy on the left was playing in the NBA 34 years ago. Manure Bol wouldn’t even get a tryout in the NBA today. Terrible example if you’re trying to make that argument.

He would be completely useless now or even 20 years ago. The athletes are too good nowadays to have a 7’7 freak of nature that can barely move on the court to do nothing but stand there and block a couple shots.

Back