UFC 245 looks pretty good

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dont say this much since most cards this year havent looked as good as this one but yeah I am excited for 245. The 4 main event fights are a must watch for me. usually I just watch 2 or 3 fights from a ppv card, the rest I just dont bother with. What you guys think? Even Faber vs Peter is pretty good and will be watching cause of Peter

Oh yeah, I wont bother with prelims or early prelims
Kamaru Usman (c) vs. Colby Covington [a]
Featherweight Max Holloway (c) vs. Alexander Volkanovski
Women's Bantamweight Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Germaine de Randamie [c]
Bantamweight Marlon Moraes vs. José Aldo
Bantamweight Petr Yan vs. Urijah Faber

Yeah I mean you have name recognition on the whole card. Main event will either be a snoozer or an absolute war, I’m thinking the later. Hopefully volk vs Holloway delivers. I thinks it’s Holloway’s toughest fight so far

Was expecting you to say you wont bother with wmma. The prelims and early prelims are more worthwhile.

Yan vs Faber should be moved to the top of the undercard and Brown vs Saunders should be on the main card. Every ppv needs a blood sacrifice. No ppv needs Faber losing another decision.

Good card Usman and Colby are so damn unlikable though, if ever a double ko was gonna happen lol i wish it was that fight.
That being said i think Usman gets a one sided, uneventful UD.

I think Max gets it done pretty easily but hopefully im wrong and it's a great fight.

I see Nunes dominating getting an early KO

I think Aldo is making a huge mistake dropping a weight class at his age. I think he gets ktfo

Yan vs Faber i think will end up being a surprise fotn on a card with a ton of fights that end up being one sided.

Was expecting you to say you wont bother with wmma. The prelims and early prelims are more worthwhile.
Even proud anti-WMMA sherdoggers watch when Nunes fights.

Germania da randomine should be in every ufc event even as an octagon girl she is beautiful

Randamie vs Nunes better than main event... So is Marlon vs Aldo.

Even proud anti-WMMA sherdoggers watch when Nunes fights.

You could say I am anti WMMA but I love watching me some Nunes. No doubt my favorite WMMA fighter by far, she is just so good compared to anyone else. I also like the new asian champion Weil and Rose, thats about it

You won't bother with the prelims? They're pretty solid...

You won't bother with the prelims? They're pretty solid...
Jessica eye one fight removed from being the first fight on the early prelims if the card order is accurate is fucking hilarious. Perry Neal should be a banger and someone's getting finished when Saunders and Brown clash so I'll be tuning in.

Jessica eye one fight removed from being the first fight on the early prelims if the card order is accurate is fucking hilarious. Perry Neal should be a banger and someone's getting finished when Saunders and Brown clash so I'll be tuning in.

Moreno vs kai Kara france is a solid fight too

Back