Media Former Colby rival picks him to beat Usman

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
timestamped

It shows Max Griffin's honesty to be able to give Colby's skills credit after losing to him and after all the shit Colby has been talking. (Majority of the people in this video pick Usman to win)

It's smart to hype the guy that beat you.
Makes your loss look better.
"I only lose to the very best!"
SMRT
<TheDonald>

I think Colby wins this easily to be honest

If the same Usman that fought Twood shows up, it will be a tough night for Colby. Usman having surgery and being away for a while isnt an issue hopefully.

Anyway its a 50-50 fight, cant wait to see it. Theyre both truly the best 2 WWs on the planet.

Hard to pick. They have the same exact style, usman beat the champ so he has the edge with people but I think colby has more output with strikes and maybe usman edge in strength but who knows until we see it

it's a matter of who imposes their will to use their same exact style of pressing forward nonstop, might come down to strength early on then cardio later on.

Cuckington have a decent chance to win for sure but I think Usman on paper should win

Yawn. If I try to watch Snoozeman/Cheese, the real fight will be me vs sleep. Get ready for borefest 2019.

The only takeaway from that vid is many fighters are low IQ and can't recognize someone playing a heel character. I guess when youve taken a few too many shots to the head you start believing WWE is real.

Edmen Shahbazyan had the wisest answer out of them all.

The only takeaway from that vid is many fighters are low IQ and can't recognize someone playing a heel character. I guess when youve taken a few too many shots to the head you start believing WWE is real.
I see that they have a hard time separating their feelings from reason

timestamped

It shows Max Griffin's honesty to be able to give Colby's skills credit after losing to him and after all the shit Colby has been talking. (Majority of the people in this video pick Usman to win)

Colby is the way busier striker. His strikes are not as damaging but he will mix in a heavy blow for every 5 or 6 strikes he throws.

usman hits harder with the majority of his strikes but his striking rate is lower.

Usman appears to have a slight edge at keeping opponents down but is less busy once the fight hits the ground.
Colby does take people down but they are able
To get up (after expending great energy). Almost like Colby takes you down just to make you struggle getting up.
Usman seems to have an edge in the take down defense

colby seems to have the cardio edge

Max and Volk should hopefully be fireworks.

I agree. I'll be watching UFC 245, I just don't care about the main event. It's unfortunate that my ppv money is going to contribute to the main event's bottom line. I wish we could just buy the individual fights and leave certain fights out.

If the same Usman that fought Twood shows up, it will be a tough night for Colby. Usman having surgery and being away for a while isnt an issue hopefully.

Anyway its a 50-50 fight, cant wait to see it. Theyre both truly the best 2 WWs on the planet.

They were..

giphy.gif

<45>

50/50 fight......if pressed go with Cody via better cardio.

Back