Conor Always has The Nate Fight in his Pocket If he loses

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The question is when will he lose? will he lose to Donald or the fight after? He's obviously not beating khabib or masvidal. Donald and Nate are about the only winnable fights he has in the UFC.

The best business move after Donald (if Conor Wins) would be to fight masvidal not Khabib. After he loses to masvidal he can fight Nate and then if he beats Nate he can fight Khabib which he'll obviously lose.

This is the best career trajectory for him. he can get 3 sellable fights and maybe up to 4.

If he cant beat cerrone he'll still probably have the Nate Trilogy fight that could sell.

if Nate takes that fight it’s gonna be for a shit ton of money

Nobody is interested in that fight anymore

Crazy talk.

I'm interested. The first fight was wildly entertaining. The second had some fireworks as well. I don't think it will go airborne and hit 2 million buys again, but it will absolutely be a hit PPV for the UFC.

When people here will realize that conor is a fucking multimillionaire and not some bum that need to fight every week just to eat something in an always more degraded and sick (shit) america?

If he loses to Cowboy his stock will drop.

conor isn't a draw anymore he is a journeyman. He will retire or be on the prelims if he loses to cowgirl

Crazy talk.

I'm interested. The first fight was wildly entertaining. The second had some fireworks as well. I don't think it will go airborne and hit 2 million buys again, but it will absolutely be a hit PPV for the UFC.

I loved them too but we've moved on now

I don't care about that fight much anymore. I'd rather Conor saved it for his retirement fight after accomplishing everything else that matters first

I don't care about that fight much anymore. I'd rather Conor saved it for his retirement fight after accomplishing everything else that matters first
He has likely accomplished all he is going to at the upper end. Championship record, 3-1. Very good, really. Nowhere near GOAT discussion, but still a pretty good fighter.

The question is when will he lose? will he lose to Donald or the fight after? He's obviously not beating khabib or masvidal. Donald and Nate are about the only winnable fights he has in the UFC.

The best business move after Donald (if Conor Wins) would be to fight masvidal not Khabib. After he loses to masvidal he can fight Nate and then if he beats Nate he can fight Khabib which he'll obviously lose.

This is the best career trajectory for him. he can get 3 sellable fights and maybe up to 4.

If he cant beat cerrone he'll still probably have the Nate Trilogy fight that could sell.

conor doesnt want that smopke from jorge. notice how conor never tweeted to him at all. nobody will care about nate vs conor 3 when there both coming off loses.

When people here will realize that conor is a fucking multimillionaire and not some bum that need to fight every week just to eat something in an always more degraded and sick (shit) america?

when will people get nate diaz in a multmillionare as not a bum o wait yes he is. haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back