Who the hell is Gaethje supposed to fight?

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He is on a three fight winning streak all 1st round KOs. You can discount him for his fights with Dustin and Eddie, but those were tough and exciting matches. Then he KOed Vick, Barboza, and Cerrone all under 5:00. Maybe a combined total of 5:00. Wow!!!

If I was Justin I would be mad Cowboy got the fight with Conor instead. It's freakin crazy! Maybe Conor handpickes him, maybe Cowboy is just a bigger name (?), idk.

So who does Justin fight? Islam? Fighter Kevin Lee? Dustin again? I would like to hear your thoughts

He's already made it clear that his next fight is for the title, doesn't care if he has to sit and wait

He is on a three fight winning streak all 1st round KOs. You can discount him for his fights with Dustin and Eddie, but those were tough and exciting matches. Then he KOed Vick, Barboza, and Cerrone all under 5:00. Maybe a combined total of 5:00. Wow!!!

If I was Justin I would be mad Cowboy got the fight with Conor instead. It's freakin crazy! Maybe Conor handpickes him, maybe Cowboy is just a bigger name (?), idk.

So who does Justin fight? Islam? Fighter Kevin Lee? Dustin again? I would like to hear your thoughts

I think Dustin would be the perfect fight for him. He would not only become the clear #1 contender at LW, but also beat the only guy ranked ahead of him and he would avenge the TKO loss.

I think Dustin would be the perfect fight for him. He would not only become the clear #1 contender at LW, but also beat the only guy ranked ahead of him and he would avenge the TKO loss.
I'll allow it.

I guess it's up to him to decide.

He could fight Poirier as a co-main to the Khabib vs Ferguson main-event or he could just sit and wait.

He is kind of in a lose-lose situation, if he fights Poirier, he risks his chances at fighting Khabib next, if he waits out, he might not fight till 2021.

I think he is going to sit and wait for the title winner, he made that pretty clear.

Unless the UFC can coax him out of his shell with a big money fight.

Dustin, if not I’m sure he will be on standby for Khabib and Tony just to be safe.

TONY-KHABIB WINNER!!!!!!!!!!
EASY!!!!
its that simple!!!

If he sits out he is waiting very long for a titleshot that is not even guaranteed. He needs to fight someone above him and his only choice is Dustin. But i dont think he wants that fight because deep down i think he knows the rematch ends the same way

Conor ...should be him and conor at 155 instead of cerrone at 170 winner gets title shot...

But you know..

download (2).jpeg

Conor's last win was three years ago, makes sense to take a step down. And yes, Cowboy is a bigger name than Gaethje.

If I was Justin I would be mad Cowboy got the fight with Conor instead...

It sucks but it's reality.

No way would they risk Conor getting KO'd by Gaethje. If there was a guy to take several of Conor's huge left hands and move forward like a brain dead meth fueled jock, it could be Gaethje. I can absolutely see Conor winning this, but I can also see him losing. Cerrone (who I love) is an easy fight in comparison. Donald tends to warn up slowly and not move as smooth as he once did, whereas Conor likes to end it fast.

...He could fight Poirier as a co-main to the Khabib vs Ferguson main-event...

giphy.gif

<DCWhoa><5><Goldie11>

But if Dustin beats him, you’ve waisted an exciting contender with someone who isn’t getting a rematch.

He lost to the guy who just got dominated by Khabib. Then beat 3 guys who would also get dominated by Khabib, one of whom actually did.

I'm one of Gaethje's biggest fans, but he's not being cheated or stepped over. He is not in line for a tile shot, and nobody is "entitled" to red panty night.

In his defense, the stagnation can partly be attributed to the UFC's obsession with their weight classes. He should just be able to meet Lee at 160, 162.5, 165, or any other number they want for that matter.

Why can they fight at 156 with title implications, but not 160?

Riddle me that you big bald fuck

<31>

!!! Justin vs. Kevin !!!!

or

Justin Vs. Dustin II
Justin Vs. Tony
Justin Vs. Conor

any of those with a W make it solid for Title shot ..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back