Which Fighter Do You Enjoy Seeing Getting Knocked Out The Most?

Guard

Be Real
@Green
Reaction score
And why is it Rockhold?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

frankie. this was gloriouis. so happy it was my boy ortega that was the first to knock frankie out!

0f8db4757578ae602955def65902e4b3.gif

Cockmold

And because he's a cock

honorable mention. weidman. but tbh its just getting sad now.

romeros was the most savage knock out of weidman though, and romero is my boy too so that was great.

S8s2F8vCkpDkYKYivkWpbKF_InCdPBGBWtqY1Ckfo10.gif

Usually after the first time I'm satisfied then after that it just kind of gets sad, Weidman and Hendricks for example.

this was classic too. anderson is all like 'oh you rocked me, oh im so hurt!!' and then BAM! haha what a fucking idiot.

giphy.gif

Matt-Serra-vs-GSP-Knockout-GIF-TKO.gif

matt-serra_georges-st-pierre.gif

I like the GSP, but seeing your face of fear being dominated by another man is gold.

Chris "I'm one fight away from the title shot" Weidman.

James Vick
and
Ronda

James Vick saying Gaethje was the Homer Simpson of MMA then getting face down ass up KOed and faceplanting like a baby giraffe was satisfying as fuck.

Rockhold, Rousey, McG (hopefully Jan), Till (that was good), Ngannou (would be good), Covington (would be good)

Maybe I'm getting old but I used to enjoy dudes get ktfo now I just celebrate my favorite fighters win. But if I had to pick, i'd pick usman.

Maybe I'm getting old but I used to enjoy dudes get ktfo now I just celebrate my favorite fighters win. But if I had to pick, i'd pick usman.
I'm hoping for a double ko in such a hilarious fashion that both dudes retire due to extreme embarrassment... That might be a bit unrealistic though lol.

Still waiting for either Diaz to get KO'd.

Back