Colby "Chaos" Covington official UFC 245 War Wagon thread - Chaos Nation stand up.

rushbeg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Chaos Nation , Our boy is fighting and defending his title next week in a very anticipated matchup against Marty Fakenewsman.

It is very well known that Usman's chances are very slim next week , Even if Colby haters want you to believe otherwise as their hate for Colby has blinded their eyes and they would probably even pick journeymans like Mike Perry over him.
They are already working in for excuses they will make after Colby destroys Snoozeman and leaves him drowning in a pool of his own blood , Just like he is gonna left his haters hospitalized by making them drown in a pool made of their own tears in their basements.
NOTE: If you are an triggered hater looking to troll and fighterbash better get out of this thread quickly.

King Chaos is gonna rule once again. War Colby , War Chaos Nation.
S/O to @GrayArea , @TheSpider , @FrontNakedChoke and @Drugstore Cowboy for always repping King Colby and Chaos Nation.
giphy.gif

Colby_Covington_President_Donald_Trump.0.jpg

32424242_img-1280x720.png

Chaos Nation , Our boy is fighting and defending his title next week in a very anticipated matchup against Marty Fakenewsman.

It is very well known that Usman's chances are very slim next week , Even if Colby haters want you to believe otherwise as their hate for Colby has blinded their eyes and they would probably even pick journeymans like Mike Perry over him.
They are already working in for excuses they will make after Colby destroys Snoozeman and leaves him drowning in a pool of his own blood , Just like he is gonna left his haters hospitalized by making them drown in a pool made of their own tears in their basements. And if you are an triggered hater/troll better get out of this thread quickly.

King Chaos is gonna rule once again. War Colby , War Chaos Nation.
S/O to @GrayArea , @TheSpider , @FrontNakedChoke and @Drugstore Cowboy for always repping King Colby and Chaos Nation.
giphy.gif

Colby_Covington_President_Donald_Trump.0.jpg

32424242_img-1280x720.png

Colby is a virgin.

Cool thread to know who to put on ignore. Thanks Ts.

I actually want Colby to win this fight!

giphy.gif

heck your whole team how bout that

False. Kamaru Usman is defending his title.

All aboard the "It was just business Kamaru, please stop hurting me Kamaru" wagon.

Thread seems a bit early. Another premature ejaculation from Chaos Nation confirmed.

The thread is just in and is full filled with trolls and haters fighterbashing Colby.
Just shows you how emotionally invested they are , Colby is living rentfree inside their head.
Is that the same boomerang that came around all the way from Sydney and knocked out Fabricio Werdum in London? Has he waked up yet?

Your false prophet won't be able to deal with the musky scent of Usman's crotch. Once the wrestling exchanges start, we'll see the advantage that the Matt Lindland school of fighting gives in close quarters.

MMA has the worst fan base they deserve a guy like Colby to trigger them.

I can';t wait for this fight. I actually like what Colby is doing. he's playing the extreme version of a heel and doing it well! but the dude can fight. I usually have an opinion as to who I think will win, but I have no clue. nothing would surprise me. anything could happen. either way, which makes it even more exciting.

opnj1Y9.gif

EPO Usman is getting exposed.

Last edited:
America's champ will grab marty by the pussy, maga style

D1 wrestling vs marty's d2 wrestling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back