Marlon Moraes pulls an Edson Barboza

Joseph_McBride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Leaves Mark Henry for ATT. Which sucks because I REEEALLY wanted to see Moraes/Munhoz. Munhoz's chin & cardio vs Moraes early explosive power. Damn.

"I'm actually planning to go down during the week, seeing Marlon Moraes (against) Jose Aldo. That's the fight I wanted to see, especially like right now - I’ve been training with Marlon for the last two months," Munhoz said, adding that Moraes moved his family to Florida and has been training full time at American Top Team."

https://www.thescore.com/mma/news/1897556/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Mark Henry is good, but ATT has better PEDs ;-)

If UFC sends them this fight and they reject, cut the bastards.

Marlon and Barboza have been training together since they were kids , No surprise tbh.

I wish Aldo would change camps. Nova Uniao is good but they seem to have trouble keeping up with the changing MMA landscape.

Most of the Brazilians (especially Edson) said one major motivating factor was the weather.

Mark Henry's gym is in the NE US, right now it's cold and will continue to get colder. Far from the sunniness of Brazil.

Another example: Verdum said he loved living and training with Cro Cop but eventually left Croatia bc the weather was so foreign.

I wish Aldo would change camps. Nova Uniao is good but they seem to have trouble keeping up with the changing MMA landscape.

whoever told him dropping to bw was a good idea should go play in traffic.

Insert gif of Mark Henry telling Eddie to do an illegal elbow to Poirier.

So he leaves a camp run by a Pizza maker to join a real camp, makes sense.

Im surprised he got as far as he did with the Italian Edmund in his corner

The sky is the limit for Marlon behind a legit team

Thats 3 big names now. Wtf is going on down there? That gym was huge for years.

I know it might sound harsh, but Mark Henry really doesn't strike me as the best Coach in a sport which requires lots of endurance...mark-henry-on-his-best-work.jpg

They are best friends... it was never going to be long

Back