Elizeu Zaleski calling out McGregor

Elizeu dos Cantos? McG by KO in under 13sec

so wait, he calls him out and then says if he doesn't accept that he'll teach him how to use capoiera?

i don't get it, does he want to fight or is he looking to replace Ido Portal for the next touch butt sessions?

giphy.gif

Worst cal out I’ve seen in a while

This guy got raped by Jin Jang Bang Bung in his last. he should seriously shut the fuck up and fight bums his skill level
Yes you are right, why does very poor or very average fighters think they can beat Conor Mcgregor these days. Do they think he's scared to fight them or something? Well Masvidal, Gaedje and Poirier think that.

I still think ZDS is a major dark horse at 170. Last fight was a major setback though

Are people that oblivious? Like honestly.

This dude is talented but is a relative nobody in the division. Even oliviera’s callout was delusional, but this is levels upon levels worse than that.

Conor rapes him in public at the bar after 3-5 Proper whiskies lol.

so wait, he calls him out and then says if he doesn't accept that he'll teach him how to use capoiera?

i don't get it, does he want to fight or is he looking to replace Ido Portal for the next touch butt sessions?

Sounds desperate.

Smdh!!! Conrad has become either the hottest prostitue in town or that girl in HS who gives the meanest BJs. Everybody wants to experience her.

Shoot your shot I guess. I'm actually feeling quite inspired, about to go slide into Becky Hammon's DMs

It's embarrassing. Conor hardly ever fights and he won't fight a nobody. He's beatable sure. But what does EDS want? A main event fight with Conor on a Brazil ESPN+? Lol!

I can't stand the guy but even I know when Conor fights it's a special event. You need a top 5 in LW or WW to make it feasable. Or at least someone with a storied career and popular name like Diaz or Cerrone

I cringe when obscure fighters call him out. Conor won't even fight the people he's already beat

Back