Media UFC 245 free fight: Amanda Nunes vs. Holly Holm

Africa5876

The Last GenderBender (Usada approved)
Banned
Reaction score

Tko around 4:11 seconds, great referee work from Marc Goddard, really saved holly from taking more damage than needed

hard to see how ronda was so dominant

But what did Conor really say to Khabib?

Early stoppage. Holm putting her hands back to break the fall showed she was still in the game. Should’ve been given more time to see if she could recover.

Nunes has reached Final Form WMMA GOAT...

If Amanda beats GDR again (and I think she will) I don't see anyone beating Amanda at that point. Maybe Shevchenko in a trilogy fight but I just think Amanda is too big and powerful for her.

She’s a fucking beast bro. We can only pray someday we see Weili vs nunes mega fight
Weili is way too small for Nunes dude. Weili vs Nunes would be the WMMA equivalent of Khabib vs Stipe. Nunes would massacre Weili the same way Stipe would massacre Khabib.

Early stoppage. Holm putting her hands back to break the fall showed she was still in the game. Should’ve been given more time to see if she could recover.
giphy.gif

She was out cuh...

Weili is way too small for Nunes dude. Weili vs Nunes would be the WMMA equivalent of Khabib vs Stipe. Nunes would massacre Weili the same way Stipe would massacre Khabib.
No it’s not. It’s like Mighty Mouse Vs aldo.

Back