Reem in great shape!

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Image_1574468939.jpg

Reem had his training camp up in Denver.

Let's welcome back "High altitude Reem"

Touch of Death incoming

FriendlyPertinentJaguar-size_restricted.gif

He doesn't age. He doesn't get CTE,

The fuck is in the water!?

Plenty of horses up in Denver. Looks like McSweeney there, hope him and Alistair knocked each other out a few times in training.

He looks very lean, he'll probably be in the 235-245 range. Stipe being extra lean helped him in the DC rematch it will be interesting to see if it helps Overeem. I expect it will though as one of his biggest issues is his cardio and his defense when he gets tired.

Reem either outclasses and destroys him, or his chin gets tapped
Agreed, they're both former kick boxers but Overeem fought at a higher level and has wins over guys like Peter Aerts, Gokhan Saki, Badr Hari and Tyrone Spong.

Agreed, they're both former kick boxers but Overeem fought at a higher level and has wins over guys like Peter Aerts, Gokhan Saki, Badr Hari and Tyrone Spong.

Agreed level is way higher for reem. I don't know who this dude trains with, but reem didn't bring in no bums and being in Denver, I'm expecting high output with alot of circling/ ( just a tad bit of running) in this fight. Hope hooft brought in some real heavyweight kickboxers

Last edited:
He should seriously consider going down to LHW. His frame is so small these days. he would get a shot at Jones quickly because of his name.

Back