Results are only viewable after voting.

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

And Okamoto says it official.

Last edited:
50-44 Jern Jones

Gonna play with his food like he does against all the guys he feels are beneath him

Fucking YES!

If Rakic beats Volkan a fight between him and Corey for the next shot would be good.

Jones needs to play those hairline mind games with Dominick Reyes in the lead up like he did with Cormier
upload_2019-11-16_16-9-24.pngupload_2019-11-16_16-9-51.png

Good fight to make. The one that makes the most sense at LHW right now. Imo anyways

I expect Jones to have a good performance in this fight.

Jones by TKO round 3.

Reyes presents some threats but I don't think that he's prepared for Jones' clinch and top game.

Jones mounted crucifix T/KO.

Taking reyes with the upset rd 2 tko.. No basis for this prediction i just feel reyes has quick enough hands he could catch jj..

Dominick Reyes will die with his back on the cage just like many of Jon's past victims.
source.gif

2wn1laf_jpg.gif

tenor.gif

Meh, decent fight, I pick jones by anti climatic stoppage as usual

Just another bum about to get crushed.

But... Jones hasn't looked great in his last couple of fights. I suspect he is passed his prime and will lose soon. Might or might not be in this fight.

I have a feeling Jones is going into this fight to make a statement. He likely feels that with Adesanya's new found stardom due to utterly destroying Whitttaker, people are forgetting about him. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him violently finish Reyes similar to what he did to DC the second time.

I expect Jones to have a good performance in this fight.

Jones by TKO round 3.

if he fights like he did against santos, who knows what will happen...jones has fought like shit lately...he better start using his wrestling is his striking...instead of just throwing his leg kicks every once in awhile, and just avoid getting hit...play it safe mode...nobody wants to see that...

I've said for a few years now that Reyes on the feet can beat Jones

The issue is we've never seen his wrestling truly tested at the highest level, so just based off of what we've seen I have to go with a Jones win

Back