Romero: Costa's coaches agreed he won the fight and congratulated him

Yeah Romero isnt very honest for a religious guy.

Costas coach have true class

They also admit that he beat whittaker in the second fight

Most important thing is Costa looked slow and stiff against 42 year old Romero. Romero was the better fighter.

I don't know about that, but dude is jacked and rich... Winning at Life!!! Just hope he makes weight if he does fight Israel.

lol

if that helps him sleep better at night...

Gave Romero 2 rounds. His fake break in the 3rd hurt him more than Costa imo.
Costa was gassing a lot more than Romero and he gave him a break.

For real im i the only one that thinks costa won? It was a close fight and anybody could have been the winner, but i think that costa pressure and walking foward give him the fight, i understand people thinking that yoel won but many act like it was a robbery which it was not

1-3 in your last 4 with all three losses being pretty close decisions, is still 1-3.

It should be Cannonier getting the shot, as sad a commentary as that is on 185. Has the UFC given any reason for this except Israel apparently wanting Romero instead?

I still credit anyone who willingly goes after Romero as an opponent.

For real im i the only one that thinks costa won? It was a close fight and anybody could have been the winner, but i think that costa pressure and walking foward give him the fight, i understand people thinking that yoel won but many act like it was a robbery which it was not

A lot of people scored 1 and 2 for Costa. Round 2 was the one really close round, 1 and 3 were easy to score.

Agree 100%

I watched it on DVR and the shots that looked devastating really never landed clean on Costa. Obviously the ppv audience and judges don’t have that luxury but it was pretty obvious to me that Costa won that fight when I was able to put every heated exchange in slow motion. jmo

No way romero won that fight, it's more realistic that he beat witthaker than costa. This is one of the most controversial for no reason thing i've ever seen.

A lot of people scored 1 and 2 for Costa. Round 2 was the one really close round, 1 and 3 were easy to score.
Maybe is just people in this forum that are always cocksucking fighters but it amazes me how much people say that close fights are robberies

It's all haters in this thread. All anyone can say is Costa was slow and stiff, on juice, a douche blah blah blah. I watched the fight, and I gave it to Costa, and I really like Romero

1-3 in your last 4 with all three losses being pretty close decisions, is still 1-3.

It should be Cannonier getting the shot, as sad a commentary as that is on 185. Has the UFC given any reason for this except Israel apparently wanting Romero instead?

I still credit anyone who willingly goes after Romero as an opponent.

who is canon? unknown journeyman at this point, ufc can't sell this fight. Costa is sidelined for 8 months, Romero soften him up for Izzy.
I don't care if Canon is unknown journeyman, they should match him with Izzy ASAP. Next month! Or Romero, ASAP. We want title fights now! Izzy wants to fight next week, he took no damage in his last fight.

Back