Abdulmanap: Khabib plans to box Mayweather in 2020

THE-06

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
https://tass.com/sport/1091741
Screen-Shot-2019-11-22-at-11-07-30-AM.png

"For this [bout with Mayweather] we need half a year of training with Vasily Lomachenko team. We are in talks with him and we’ll see," Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov said.

THIS IS FUCKING HUGE. The worst thing about the Conor/Floyd fight was the constant ref break ups coming in to save Floyd every 5 seconds.
With an impartial Zuffa appointed ref, Khabib can actually have a shot.

Nobody going to watch a wrestler box a generational level boxer

I'm sure not even Khabib's biggest fans want to see this happen

Maybe Khabib wants to , for that pay day. But I don't think this fight would get much hype even if it were to happen. Khabib isn't gonna come close to Mayweather's level even if he spent a decade boxing, I think and hope most fans understand as much.

https://tass.com/sport/1091741
Screen-Shot-2019-11-22-at-11-07-30-AM.png

"For this [bout with Mayweather] we need half a year of training with Vasily Lomachenko team. We are in talks with him and we’ll see," Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov said.

THIS IS FUCKING HUGE. The worst thing about the Conor/Floyd fight was the constant ref break ups coming in to save Floyd every 5 seconds.

would pull for Mayweather for the first time in his pro career.

lmao troll post of the year right here boys!

Khabib doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell against Floyd no matter how old Floyd is. And this fight will never happen cause no one wants to see it.

Lmao Tony vs Mayweather elbows allowed.

Nobody going to watch a wrestler box a generational level boxer

What's the population of Russia? Unlike the US the Russians support their fighters.

I cannot find the words to express the complete and utter stupidity that this is. It is so stupid that I am in physical pain. Who in their right mind would want this?

Conor at least is a great striker who's weapons are limited due to Boxing rules.

Khabib is a grappler who's limited striking will be fully exposed if you completely remove all his grappling in a boxing fight.

Khabib would get mauled by Floyd

UFC building up Khabib.
"Here's $500 million, Floyd. We'll put on an exhibition match so your record isn't affected. There's a backroom bonus if you decide to lose."

Khabib doesn't have much of a chance with giant pillows. Floyd is a master pillow fighter

In a real fist fight, Khabib would knock him into next week

"Yeah I fight for legacy"

Hypocrite.
Technically if by some serious divine interference and serious bullshit Khabib somehow won...that'd be pretty great for his legacy.

It will NEVER happen but still.

Back