Corey Andersons rustlin by Jon Jones continues

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

This is my new favorite thing to keep an eye on right now.

I hope it continues. Its really subtle, but frustrated corey anderson is so unintentionally funny

images

Last edited:
Jon destroys him.

He is lucky he is not fighting Jones next.

Cory wins this fight and he takes Jon’s white fiancé afterwards.

Reyes and Błachowicz are really good strikers with solid takedown defense and KO power.

Corey is a poor man Jones.

I thought Walker is gonna smash him and Anderson TKO win just shocked me, but it's completely different opponent. Walker underestimated Corey striking, he sacrificed all training camp for his wrestling and was too focused on takedown defense. Jones don't give a fuck about Corey's takedowns.

I really do wonder what Corey's gameplan for Jones would be, other than to get lots of money from a title fight.

It's one of the few fights where I literally can't see a path to victory for someone, short of Jon having an in-cage heart attack after a coke binge.

We all know who'll win in the cage, but neither is winning the war of words and wits.

Out of all the people Jones has beat, it would be super “on brand” of UFC if Corey is the one to beat him.

This is my new favorite thing to keep an eye on right now.

I hope it continues. Its really subtle, but frustrated corey anderson is so unintentionally funny

images

I dunno man...jones didnt look that good in his last fights..

He fought ,..
not even trying gustaffson
A Shell shocked smith (couldnt finish)
And arguably lost to 1 legged santos (couldnt finish)

So i mean..corey just tkoed walker the guy who was suppose to stop jones dead lol..

If i was jones i wouldnt sleep on Corey Anderson..i wouldn't sleep on anyone as beating Jon Jones is the most prestige prize in MMA right now...the man who beats him and beats him senseless will automatically be a legend.. They will have to survive the rematch to cement there status but you will be a legend right away for stopping jones

Thats a powerful motivation for people

I dunno man...jones didnt look that good in his last fights..

He fought ,..
not even trying gustaffson
A Shell shocked smith (couldnt finish)
And arguably lost to 1 legged santos (couldnt finish)

So i mean..corey just tkoed walker the guy who was suppose to stop jones dead lol..

If i was jones i wouldnt sleep on Corey Anderson..i wouldn't sleep on anyone as beating Jon Jones is the most prestige prize in MMA right now...the man who beats him and beats him senseless will automatically be a legend.. They will have to survive the rematch to cement there status but you will be a legend right away for stopping jones

Thats a powerful motivation for people
I know.

But im just laughing at the situation. How jones can spark an actual serious, rustled reply by the most simple, subtle trolling.

Not saying anything about corey being bad.

I actually think Smith and Corey are much better than what sherdog gives them credit for.

Last edited:
Picto-eyepokes for the win , unfortunately

Jones by decision....

Kind of off topic, but when Santos comes back from his injury is his first fight a rematch with Jones? Or does he need to take a #1 contender fight first?

Anderson should man up and give Johnny Walkgoat his rematch.

I would find it entertaining and hilarious if Corey pulls of a Buster Douglas here

Look don’t view the fight emotionally . Anderson is the only one who matches up well with Jon . Out of all the contenders he has tasted darkness and came back from it . I didn’t like how when Reyes got behind in the volk fight he didn’t push the pace . Also he can freely strike due to his wrestling be so good . I don’t want to keep seeing Jon single strike guys for 5 rounds because of the takedown threat

The one weapon Corey has that the other contenders dont have is elite cardio.

Corey has good enough grappling to make Jones think about the shot and his boxing has come a long way. He is Jon's biggest threat at 205.

Back