Floyd Mayweather coming to UFC??

Maybe they wanna steal canelo and co promote to get jorge to box him.

He's much more likely to help Dana get Zuffa boxing off of the ground (not by competing) than he is to compete in MMA.

Dana's been talking about going into boxing - that's what this is probably about. Floyd will never fight in the UFC.

They're like bizarro versions of each other.

Floyd is Cunterman, and ironically, Dana is Dark Cunterman.

The UFC is eating this up lol Floyd will never fight MMA and there’s no reason to. We can’t even get Conor back in the UFC so i can’t imagine the odds for floyd entering is good

Dana the bag man dosser for Floyd is gonna beg him to do zuffa boxing

I’m confused. You’re making fun of a multi millionaire that wears his shirt multiple times? Do you throw away sports team shirts after 1 use?

This was 4 years ago. I do not own one piece of clothing from 4 years ago. I donate clothes, not throw them away. It was a question, fucker.

Maybe they'll do Floyd/Conor 2, and sell it by saying "Well Floyd's even older and even more retired now, and Conor's fresh off a steroid cycle so he has a good chance!"

lol and have boxing's posterboy beat to shit after getting his legs kicked from under him and elbowed in the face while covering up, no chance. They would need new excuses on why it's superior.

Dana gonna let one of his biggest stars gets spanked by Floyd again because money.

UFC is dying and Dana is back to carrying Floyd's bags.

Back