What was Sherdog’s reaction to Serra tapping GSP?

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wasn’t on Sherdog during that time. I imagine that was one of the wildest nights in Sherdog history?

Everybody knew Serra would win because GSP was overhyped and overrated

Sherdog geniuses did their homework

What was Sherdog’s reaction to Serra tapping GSP?
giphy.gif

"Database error"

Same thing with fedor losing to werdum and Anderson kicking vitors face in

It was the saddest day in Canada and, therefore, the world.

Being honest complete shock. Nobody predicted that.

It became evident that prime GSP wasn't nearly as good as prime Fedor.

God TS is pathetic

About the same as when Anderson got out struck and knocked out by a wrestler

I thought the match was a joke as Serra was not half the fighter that GSP was. Then I was pissed off because the lesser fighter managed to pull off the upset. Everyone underestimated Serra including GSP.
People always say that it is a fight and anything can happen, not often does an outcome show this to be true in such dramatic fashion.

Most of GSP's opponents would smoke Serra like a joint. The rematch clearly demonstrated who the superior fighter was however, GSP learned not to stand and trade with heavy handed fighters no matter how much better he is technically.

"Database error"

Same thing with fedor losing to werdum and Anderson kicking vitors face in

actually, it wasn't that bad. It certainly made headlines though and I may be incorrect as it relates to the first time 'modern' mma made it to ESPN, but, I remember finding out the results of the fight by watching Sportscenter. I was in complete shock.

That night I did not order the UFC PPV, which was one of the first ones I hadn't ordered in a couple years, was too busy watching Pride 34 and the end of an era.

Sherdog back then wasn't anything like it is now (in terms of users), definitely caused some shockwaves, cuz I think almost everyone and their mom thought GSP would wipe the floor with him (which he did in the rematch)

Back