Mayweather and Dana sitting together at Celtics-Clippers game.

Dana told reporters after "Mayweather wouldve went 50-0 in MMA. Couldve went to 170lbs and dominated if he wanted to"

TWzmHuc.png

Floyd changed Dana's bum life look into it

“Floyd is the man now,” White said. “Conor isn’t the man any more, so Floyd gets to sit back and call the shots.”

- Dana White

Last edited:
I was watching and never noticed them. I'm still pissed the Celtics lost....

Saw them at the Clips/Celtics game Dana has been trying to break into boxing for how long now officially maybe Floyd and Leonard Ellerbe and the other people Floyd has surrounded himself with might be a legitimately solid people to be friends with in an effort to try and break through into boxing. Floyd broke through certain boxing hierarchies sure not on his own but hey they can be friends purely only their mutual hatred of Oscar.

“Floyd is the man now,” White said. “Conor isn’t the man any more, so Floyd gets to sit back and call the shots.”

- Dana White
Didn´t Florian say that?

I was watching and never noticed them. I'm still pissed the Celtics lost....
Clips got a lot of calls but still the Celtics lost it in OT on their own. My man Kemba played terrible and I will always be a fan because he is the sole reason I won a March Madness bracket that at the time was a great amount of money for me relatively speaking. I was in college and I rarely gamble... I have to put in new hardwood floors in my house which is going to cost much more but back then I didn't have much overhead and it was an epic moment.

Clips got a lot of calls but still the Celtics lost it in OT on their own. My man Kemba played terrible and I will always be a fan because he is the sole reason I won a March Madness bracket that at the time was a great amount of money for me relatively speaking. I was in college and I rarely gamble...

For a team that started the game 0-9 from 3 they put up a great fight... until the last 2 minutes lol

For a team that started the game 0-9 from 3 they put up a great fight... until the last 2 minutes lol
Lou WIll, Kawhi and PG played hero ball for most of the game. If your a clips fan congrats. Beverly hit a dagger. I am a Laker's fan and we have had a rough 5 year span. I think PG and Kawhi will play better together with time it was their first game together.....Still sad we let Lou Will walk on a 3 year 21 million contract that's not much in the NBA. Also it was 0-16 but I'm not a Celtics fan. I just love live sports. And the game delivered after halftime.

Lou WIll, Kawhi and PG played hero ball for most of the game. If your a clips fan congrats. Beverly hit a dagger. I am a Laker's fan and we have had a rough 5 year span. I think PG and Kawhi will play better together with time it was their first game together.....Still sad we let Lou Will walk on a 3 year 21 million contract that's not much in the NBA.

Clippers have zero play making. Their team play stinks PG/Lou/Kawhi just take turns in iso with the odd kick out.

Clippers have zero play making. Their team play stinks PG/Lou/Kawhi just take turns in iso with the odd kick out.
Yeah in a basketball forum that point was made and it's valid they have no court general no true playmaking point. Beverley did win them the game late with defense and hitting shots that he does not shoot a high percentage from. Balmer should go after Drue Holliday lol I know thats not gonna happen but then the clips would be insane. I like the parity of the league this season. Kawhi can distribute the ball effectively but they are missing that piece. Laker's lack depth but have shown a dedication to defense which is great to see. LBJ has shown recently he is back to being the best player in basketball currently. I want to see a Clip/Lakers playoff series.

Last edited:
Well he better not turn around someday and try to tell us that Floyd was never his friend, not after this.

Maybe after the game they became Eskino brothers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back