Stipe Miocic streaming live on Twitch

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Come on man only 29 viewers, lets get this man some views

#UFCHEAVYWEIGHTCHAMP

No one wants to hear a mumbling 40 year old play call of duty.

Stipe is living his best life!

Should play Death Stranding instead imo. Perfect game for Stipe.

29 views!? should've played Pokemon Sword and Spoon

560745.jpg

lol it doesn't matter how terrible he is

the fact that it is Stipe playing games on twitch seems so crazy to me that it becomes gold entertainment

How the man has time between training, firefighting and being a husband and father To play COD is beyond me

How the man has time between training, firefighting and being a husband and father To play COD is beyond me

He usually starts around 10pm local time (so after training and after the kid's been put to bed) on days he doesn't have a shift at the firehouse. But I think he has a babycam feed on his phone, he checks it often and if his child starts crying or whatever he ends the stream early and goes to tend to her. Like he did tonight. A few times he's taken breaks away after he receives a text from the wife to rub her back or get her something from the kitchen.

I will never understand this thing where people watch other people play video games.

I would rather just play a video game.

Always wondered the same but about Rogan, how is the guy ever there for his wife and kids when.

- He's doing UFC
- Podcasts
- Stand up
- Hanging with friends
- Hunting
- Gym/BJJ
- Other shit inbetween

Always wondered the same but about Rogan, how is the guy ever there for his wife and kids when.

- He's doing UFC
- Podcasts
- Stand up
- Hanging with friends
- Hunting
- Gym/BJJ
- Other shit inbetween

seems like Rogan barely spends time with his step-kids +wife.

Back