Who is the current best non-champion in the UFC?

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Id say it either has to be DC or Tony Ferg.

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to win the belt and put it on Dana’s waist.

Ferg definitely gets my vote. If Moraes smokes Aldo, I'd put him up there too.

Frenchis Mbappo is the answer. The Ferguson is good too.

Gotta be Tony I'd say. Nobody else has gone through the type of fighters he's gone through to still not have a real title shot.

There’s an argument for Colby Covington and volkanovski if you’re looking for an answer that hasn’t been mentioned

The UFC's top 15 Pound for Pound without the champs

#1 Daniel Cormier
#2 Tony Ferguson
#3 Dustin Poirier
#4 Robert Whittaker
#5 Conor McGregor
#6 Tyron Woodley

The other 11 are champions

DC is a good choice if we're considering former champs but I'd still put Tony over him considering he very well could have been champ earlier in his prime if it wasn't for Conor and Khabib, who both hindered his claim to championship in different ways without ever fighting him. I can see why some mentioned Ngannou but Tony is on a 12 fight win streak.

The UFC's top 15 Pound for Pound without the champs

#1 Daniel Cormier
#2 Tony Ferguson
#3 Dustin Poirier
#4 Robert Whittaker
#5 Conor McGregor
#6 Tyron Woodley

The other 11 are champions
At this point I don’t think we can count Conor. It’s also hard for me to justify Twood, cause he lost in a fashion which knocked him down quite a few pegs for me personally. I’d have Masvidal and Covington both over him just within his own division

At this point I don’t think we can count Conor. It’s also hard for me to justify Twood, cause he lost in a fashion which knocked him down quite a few pegs for me personally. I’d have Masvidal and Covington both over him just within his own division

Yeah that's actually crazy that Colby isn't even in the top 15 p4p

Conor and Woodley are only a few big fights away from being taken off the list
upload_2019-11-20_15-30-21.png

Tony, Mousasi and DC

Back