Conor McGregor’s manager: talks are ‘progressing’ for fight with Donald Cerrone

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/11...are-progressing-for-fight-with-donald-cerrone

“I would say that talks have been progressing,” Attar said. “We’ve met them, we’re in close communication with them. I would hope that an announcement could happen in the coming weeks, but at the end of the day, it’s still a work in progress,”

“I always knew he wasn’t going to end on that note,” Attar said. “He never has to fight one fight more in his life. At the end of the day, that’s the thing people forgot about him; he actually is a competitor. He dares to do things differently. He strives for greatness and dreams for things that nobody thought that he could accomplish, and he’s doing that again. That’s what’s exciting. It’s exciting to be a part of that and witness that and see that fire in him again. I love it.”

“When you look back to when he was winning fights, he was fighting often,” Attar said. “He wasn’t fighting once a year, he was fighting often, he was staying active...

“I don’t see him slowing down. I think that fighting once a year for the last couple of years, it’s almost like it’s grown his appetite to stay active. In any sport, the more reps you take, the better you get. He’s no stranger to becoming a world champion multiple times over. He knows what it takes.”

giphy.gif

Talks progressing? If they wanna fight then sign the contract. This is conor making demands and seeing if the ufc will bend.

They'd better crack on with it if the fight is supposed to be happening in January.

Must be frustrating for Conor to get the "Beg me" treatment by Khabib. Karma's a bitch.

We all know that Cerrone would sign any contract in a heartbeat. Conor is no doubt the one making all sorts of demands.

Come on its just Cowboy, sign that fuckin contract and thats it.
According to him Conor is a "billionaire" so he doesnt need to ask specific shit just sign and fight ffs

Talks progressing? If they wanna fight then sign the contract. This is conor making demands and seeing if the ufc will bend.
This 100%. There is no way in hell Cowboy wouldn't sign the fight contract in a heartbeat, Conor is most likely demanding too much money from Dana due to not taking into account how much damage his image and reputation have sustained.

So what Conor is gonna demand another 100m to fight a downhill Cerrone?

"I think that fighting once a year for the last couple of years, it’s almost like it’s grown his appetite to stay active"

<28>

Conor is probably demanding a title shot after the win

Why even bother with this pathetic squash match?

Stop chasing washed up old men like Edgar/Cerrone and fight Gaethje or Masvidal.

Conor is shook

Trying to fight a guy who’s coming off a KO loss instead of fighting Justin

Pathetic

I hope Dana isn't thinking about making this the main event on a PPV card. I mean both fighters are coming off a loss

If Zabit's team managed to get him a 3 round main event then I am sure Conor's tean would manage to get him a 5 round non title main event, even though they both are coming off losses. Stranger things have happend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back