Im so happy for Mayhem Miller, he seems to have gotten his life together

CaptHANDSUP

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I really thought he was just going to keep going further and further off the rails like many people do when theyre in that position in life.

But he showed willpower and mental strength and managed to get it back together. Proud of him.

I remember watching the TUF season with him and Bisping, it was my favourite season ever. Everyone involved from coaches to cast gave some legendary banter.

Is Miller in that video? All i can see is...

Yep good for him, dude took his own exaggerated persona way too far

Hope he doesn't get back into fighting though, he doesn't need any more head trauma

Let's hope he can keep that way.
I enjoyed that TUF season as well.

Good to see him back on track..

OddballPaleAss-max-1mb.gif

It isn't about will power. The dude is just mentally ill. He will be back making trouble and end up in prison again. Hopefully I am wrong as I liked him before he went off the deep end.

He is going to become the DDP of MMA

Hope he's working on a new walkout routine, or at least practicing the old one:

D7XluhUV4AA05eX.jpg

qh21lsukq2s11.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think he has been sober and out of trouble for long enough to act like this is all behind him. I wish him the best though.

Welcome to druggy beatdown.

He looks great. Congrats to him.

Her voice doesn't sound like what I thought it would. I've always thought that.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

On side note Mayhem is sweating like ..., not to bash but its weird

I really thought he was just going to keep going further and further off the rails like many people do when theyre in that position in life.

But he showed willpower and mental strength and managed to get it back together. Proud of him.

I remember watching the TUF season with him and Bisping, it was my favourite season ever. Everyone involved from coaches to cast gave some legendary banter.

He is good now, we shall see if he loses his shit again. Hopefully not.

Who doesn't like Mayhem? Dude is awesome. I hope he stays well and healthy.

Back