Unprofessional Reactions to Askren Retirement (Savage Boom Roasted! Edition)

"senior citizen" these fucking casuals disrespecting Maia drive me up the wall. MAKE MMA UNDERGROUND AGAIN

Ben gets heat because he talked a little bit of shit then got caught.
All these salty losers talk shit about a guy that accomplished more alone than all of them together.....
They must have some real shitty lifes

Fuck these keyboard warriors. That blonde whines about Ben not wearing boxers but probably floods the net with pics of her ass

A thread about a bunch of comments of random people...<DisgustingHHH>

Who the fuck are these idiots? Losers probably never accomplished anything in their miserable lives. Yeah Ben Askren sucks, he only went to the Olympics and won titles in two different MMA promotions. What a scrub!

That's the internet for you.

I wonder how they would act if they were making these comments in-person, and everyone got to see the sum of their life accomplishments.

Good natured ribbing to a trash talker is one thing, but you can definitely feel the "I hate my life so let me talk shit about my superiors" energy from some of these types.

All these salty losers talk shit about a guy that accomplished more alone than all of them together.....
A little bit?

Also the Maia fight wasn't "getting caught"

He got systematically beaten then choked out by the better fighter.

It was a good one “is this the best you’ve got” then loses twice and quits.

Dana hated Askren and he's way more successful, so your theory falls in its ass.

Stop apologising for a geeky douche who couldn't back up his tough talk.

Askren would wreck every one of them tho,,

Dana hated Askren and he's way more successful, so your theory falls in its ass.

Stop apologising for a geeky douche who couldn't back up his tough talk.
I'm not apologising anything, just saying these a-hole making fun of someone that actually did something with his life is pathetic.
Ben took his losses like a man, not looking for any kind of excuses.
You've got to respect that.
Everybody talks shit in this game but very few take L like he did, too many talk about having staph, being sick, blablabla.

While his UFC career didn't go as planned, he DID take his losses very well. I can't hate on him and wish him a happy retirement. Also when/if Masvidal loses again wait for the talk of how he was never good etc. Set them up and then tear them down. Rinse and repeat.

Back