Bk98

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Cliffs

-says he’s gonna bless Romero’s bum ass with a title shot

- ufc doesn’t wanna give Romero a title shot coming of multiple losses

- thinks Romero beat Rob in the second fight

Yeah he totally won me over as a fan. What a bad motherfucker he is. Looking forward to watching him fight anyone anywhere.

No he’s ducking top contenders and being protected !!!!!

Can't wait for next year's middleweight matchups. Gonna be bangers all over the place.

<{JustBleed}>

Dude's as real as it gets too

Doesn't pretend to be even close to perfect, totally admits to being petty, and I also loved how he totally admitted in the Rogan episode that he hadn't gone even a little bit easy on Old Man Anderson when they fought - he made no excuses at all for not being able to finish Retirement Home Andy

Definitely liking him more as time goes on, Romero's a little old now but he deserves the shot over anyone else. Gonna be sick

Cliffs

Fight ROMERO tough guy!! Thats a fight no one would wanna miss

After that 5th round against Gastelum, Izzy turned me into a big fan.
Showed me he has championship heart.

Dude is a beast and has been active as hell since joining the UFC.

A true champ.
Can't wait to see him defend the strap.

He's also asking for Yoel now before he's any older/further removed from contention. Many would avoid Yoel til he's #9-#15 ranked when hes 58 years old, at all costs.

Izzy Normal

Cliffs

Difference is, Goku is actually the strongest of all time of all time of everything. This guy thinks he is.

He's right, Romero won the second fight. He's wrong that he thinks he will beat Romero, I think.

Eh, if he wants the toughest he should move to HW, where the best fighter in the planet is crowned.
LHW and below only exist so these guys have a job.

Izzy and Till are two fighters that have really grown on me in the past year.

Originally, both fighters seemed extremely arrogant, but after listening to interviews (particularly Till after his losses), you realize that these are fighters daring to be great. Izzy is also extremely well spoken and cognizant of the trappings that fame can bring - even during Rogan's podcast, he said he looked at all the people that came before him, and tried to learn from their mistakes.

With all of that being said, I would be pulling for Romero in a fight with either of those guys. If Romero retires without ever having won a title, it will be a travesty. I just hope he improves his fight IQ instead of playing rope a-dope against the fence.

Izzy is really good. Shows, once again, that wrestling is totally overrated in modern mma.

Jokes aside, he’s gonna lose to a wrestler and then all of you idiots are gonna call him a bum who you knew would lose because he can’t wrestle, etc.

Ufc needs to stop being dumbasses. Let them bang bro, who else is there Cannonier? Till? No thanks.
Also need to let khabib fight gsp after tony, it's like they don't want money.

Izzy is really good. Shows, once again, that wrestling is totally overrated in modern mma.

Jokes aside, he’s gonna lose to a wrestler and then all of you idiots are gonna call him a bum who you knew would lose because he can’t wrestle, etc.

giphy.gif

Not really a fan of his so far, however, CHOOSING to fight Romero is a pretty alpha move. Respect.

Not really a fan of his so far, however, CHOOSING to fight Romero is a pretty alpha move. Respect.

In fact insisting to fight him when everyone else UFC included is telling him to avoid Romero ... and then lining up undefeated natty Costa and already taking aim at JJ in the weight class above ... seems to have a real warrior spirit and is slowly but surely making me a fan.

Back