How Is Edmond Tarverdyan getting all these talents?!

DabraKajitsu

Alpha Exertion at 100%.
Banned
Reaction score

That highlight just resonated with me for some reason... The song choice was on point! It wasn't directed to Edmen... But to Edmon.

I'm really starting to think that it wasn't Edmon's fault for Ronda's downfall..... With the star power of Ronda, I can see Edmon not trying to overstep on her because at this point Ronda was on top of the world and destroying opponents left and right! But then again you gotta remember... MMA striking is very different from boxing, Muay Thai, and Kickboxing. What looks bad works in MMA because of what it setups... While what looks good may not work in MMA because of the setups you need to pull it off. I totally don't blame Edmon for not sharpening her stand up because who would've thought Holly would be able to circle out and avoid the clinch or Nunes to be such a savage.
ronda-rousey-coach-edmond-tarverdyan-and-mike-dolce-enter-the-stadium-picture-id497050878

It makes me want to open up a gym/academy for my people...... Nurture some younglings into world champs in multiple combat sports.
Not for my legacy... But the ones I helped become legends.
Ronda-Rousey-Edmond-Tarverdyan-training-black-and-white.jpg

P.S I don't even regret seeing Ronda lose as that shit gave me several months of paycheck to live off for a while.

Or it might just be because of that Targaryen bloodline.

That highlight just resonated with me for some reason... The song choice was on point! It wasn't directed to Edmen... But to Edmon.

I'm really starting to think that it wasn't Edmon's fault for Ronda's downfall..... With the star power of Ronda, I can see Edmon not trying to overstep on her because at this point Ronda was on top of the world and destroying opponents left and right! But then again you gotta remember... MMA striking is very different from boxing, Muay Thai, and Kickboxing. What looks bad works in MMA because of what it setups... While what looks good may not work in MMA because of the setups you need to pull it off. I totally don't blame Edmon for not sharpening her stand up because who would've thought Holly would be able to circle out and avoid the clinch or Nunes to be such a savage.
ronda-rousey-coach-edmond-tarverdyan-and-mike-dolce-enter-the-stadium-picture-id497050878

It makes me want to open up a gym/academy for my people...... Nurture some younglings into world champs in multiple combat sports.

P.S I don't even regret seeing Ronda lose as that shit gave me several months of paycheck to live off for a while.

This is either a bad troll thread or just straight up weird.

His headmovement teachings are elite, people flock to him.

Wtf is going on
giphy.gif
I'm just reminiscing some shit..... And stumbled upon this highlight and it just took me on a mindblowing-eyeopening trip.
giphy.gif

Or it might be because of that Pop Punk/Emo Rock blink 182 shit...

Sensei Edmund gets the the stars because he's practically a ninja

I64dMr.gif

No no no no no!

That’s good coaching right there.

Only 2 right? Thats not that many
2 known fighters in MMA and several pro fighters in Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai.

Actually... I'm starting to think the skill pool in MMA is just whatever and that if I were to become Pro I'll become top 10 in a heartbeat.

He’s the best coach in the game

maybe, just maybe edmond isn't really that bad of a trainer...I know we all make fun of edmond..but ronda's striking came a long way...she wasn't that bad...compared to holly and nunes she is...but she stopped a few girls on the feet...with punches in one fight and knees in another...and she did have some power...but when going against a life long striker like holly and not being able to utilize your game, you get ko'd..same with nunes...who's just a monster...

He gets a lot of flack because people hated Ronda and thats it....so they hated her coach as well, because he said her striking was great...and in reality she was never going to have anything but mediocre to meh striking...but hes not going to tell her that. As for Travis Browne...that guy was hugely overrated to begin with, no shame should have come to Edmond over the bum.

2 known fighters in MMA and several pro fighters in Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai.

Actually... I'm starting to think the skill pool in MMA is just whatever and that if I were to become Pro I'll become top 10 in a heartbeat.
Hard work beats talent when talent refuses to work hard

He gets a lot of flack because people hated Ronda and thats it....so they hated her coach as well, because he said her striking was great...and in reality she was never going to have anything but mediocre to meh striking...but hes not going to tell her that. As for Travis Browne...that guy was hugely overrated to begin with, no shame should have come to Edmond over the bum.
Yeah his atrocious corner advice had nothing at all to do with the dislike.

Travis Browne's striking improved so much with him. Thank you Travis for beating Schaub.

Fact: Shahbazyan is one of the best and most exciting prospects in the world.

Edmund bless.

i dont like the guy either, but hes probably a better coach than he gets credit for

Nothing is impossible with Coach Edmond's guidance.

Is this a troll thread?

8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back