Jacare should retire, and a Jones vs. Blachowicz would be a waste of a PPV main event

winkydinks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I Iike the guy, but in the past year, Jacare has looked slow and unmotivated to win. He's old, past his prime, and nowhere near to being at the level required to secure a title shot. He's now lost two in a row, and was losing to Weidman before clipping the guy's glass chin towards the end of their fight. His UFC resume, isn't that great to begin with. His best wins have been knockouts of Brunson and an ancient Vitor Belfort, along with a very late submission of Mousasi in 2014. If it wasn't for shere name recognition, the guy would be fighting on undercards.

Jan's split-decision performance tonight against the guy mentioned above was pretty terrible. If he had put together a win like the one he had over Rockhold, then I think he'd deserve the formality that a fight with Jon would be, but I feel like he was intimidated by a 40 year old guy making his LHW debut for at least half of the fight. It'd be a repeat of Jones vs. Smith, with Jon spending 25 minutes toying with Jan like a cat toys with a mouse.

Definitely not interested in Jones vs Jan. Would rather see Rakic after Reyes or even Anderson.

Imagine Jones vs Ian. Least amount of movement made in octagon. Might as well watch 2 dead corpes lay next to one another

And I used to like JJ. This JJ, Darren Till and now Ian point fighting and fighting safe is really annoying.

Why was Ian fighting like this? Was he afraid of Jacare or something?

Oh boy 205 is looking mighty rough. It's the top 5 and then it's like you're squeezing blood from a turnip

Unfortunately, Jan lacks killer instinct, it is just how he is. He was always like that.

Imagine Jones vs Ian. Least amount of movement made in octagon. Might as well watch 2 dead corpes lay next to one another

And I used to like JJ. This JJ, Darren Till and now Ian point fighting and fighting safe is really annoying.

Why was Ian fighting like this? Was he afraid of Jacare or something?

It is JAN, not Ian. Spell guys name right.

Back