A completely washed up/injury decimated/broken Shogun is 4-1-1 in last 4yrs

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Wins over similarly washed but still decent Hogerio, Villante, Pedro, and the last guy to beat Corey Anderson whos been on the best run of his career since winning 4 straight and on the verge of a title shot. Shogun nearly KOd him twice at the end of the 1st and 2nd with 2 knockdowns that sealed them for him. Drew with Craig but most think he got that 2-1

Hes still managed to be ranked in this time frame and only loss was on late replacement Anthony Smith whos a top 3 LHW, 4-1, only lost to Bones and finished top 5 guys like Volkan and Gus

and hes done this under USADA too<[analyzed}>

LHW GOAT among non roiders IMO

Yeah he's obviously nowhere near his former level but can still hang in the LHW division today. No reason for him to retire if he wants to keep banging.

but some one just posted a thread saying he isnt hoff worthy lol. smh

It all depends on the opponents they pick for him. He's still able to keep a decent record against the lower UFC guys... but it's really sad if he has to. His health isn't an infinite resource.

4-1-1 is a pretty good record for a guy his age and honestly just in general even if with a low output.

Just shows how awful the LHW division is.

Is 200k worth getting your face smashed like mashed potatoes for the 20th time?

Shogun is a legend and nice dude too

I worry about how much damage he takes. Every fight, win or lose, it seems like he takes a few really nasty, KO-level shots.

I worry about how much damage he takes. Every fight, win or lose, it seems like he takes a few really nasty, KO-level shots.

Craig has pillows for fists. Shogun got hit clean alot but nothing near KO level from this one. I dont think Craig has even knocked anyone out in his career

he looked the worst I've seen him look which got me sad.
Chubby, extremely slow in his standup. Craig has a horrible standup and looked great in comparison.

Yes he won 2-1 in rounds but the first was a 10-8 for Craig - it was surprising they scored it that way because we are used to them needing a kill to score 10-8s in general, but that first round should be the standard 10-8 round.

GOAT gonna GOAT. Hope he considers retiring pretty soon but it's hard for warriors like him to stop.

Back