Masvidal Would Be Proud

YOLOGOGOPLATA

4x Champ Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
UGA RB Brian Herrien KO's a UGA student photographer with a flying knee during their game vs. Auburn today.

3d18cd00-08c0-11ea-afff-487bf03d36dd

This is a top 3 flying knee IMO... behind only:
tenor.gif

source.gif

AMERICAN FOOTBALL = A-LEVEL ATHLETE

I believe the photographer is ok.
https://www.dawgnation.com/football...pray-for-injured-uga-photographer-at-halftime

Dude has a shit chin imho

Dude has a shit chin imho
It's a woman, and yes ... all us sherdoggers would eat a flying knee from a 220 pound football player no problem.

Also anyone that dies from a gunshot to the head has a weak brain.

On closer inspection... I think she just felt that third leg and just fainted because of her sexual overload.
Could explain why she orgasmically hung in the air like flipping on a bed

Or

She has a shit chin and got accidentally ktfo

Dudes ded, wishing him a speedy recovery.

Ross Pearson's soul was on hand to help her transition into the shadow realm

that football player would be champ with 3 months of grappling training

Looks like the hip hits instead of the knee but I'm old and hungover with shit eyes though. Still NFL players could just come to the UFC and hip their way to the belt with no training.

Looks like the hip hits instead of the knee but I'm old and hungover with shit eyes though. Still NFL players could just come to the UFC and hip their way to the belt with no training.

Your avatar gets faster the longer I watch it

{<huh}
This post was worse than an Askren spinning backfist. ;)
Fight night main card bout to start so I'll take a (double) shot to get on your level.
WAR JACARE/SHOGUN/DO BRONX

{<huh}
This post was worse than an Askren spinning backfist. ;)
Fight night main card bout to start so I'll take a (double) shot to get on your level.
WAR JACARE/SHOGUN/DO BRONX
You don't want to be on my level brah, I'm walking death. Yeah keen for Shogun to get a big W.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back