Is there a worse fall than Barao?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dude went from smashing the likes of Faber to not winning a single fight from anyone in the top 15. The only close one I can thnk of is Hendricks. Strange with the USADA line up

As normal build Barao gets wrecked by a dude with a turtle shell for a back we will blame USADA.

Though I do think USADA has something to do with it, people are underestimating the effect those two dillashaw beatdowns can have on your career.

The funny part is the guy who just beat the piss out of him shouldn't be passing USADA tests.

giphy.gif

Bj Penn.

Though I do think USADA has something to do with it, people are underestimating the effect those two dillashaw beatdowns can have on your career.
Yeah the First TJ fight was before USADA and the second was right when USADA came into effect. He also looked pretty bad in the Gagnon fight which was also before USADA. People blame USADA for Pettis' fall off as well but I personally think the RDA beatdown just ruined him mentally.

Hope, he's the worst.

Before the first TJ fight he was officially P4P #2 but many people thought he should be #1, now he's losing to bums with no wiki page.

Time to hang them up and open some businesses or gyms in Brazil.

Maybe Hendricks
Time to hang them up and open some businesses or gyms in Brazil.
the problem is he had one of the worst contracts in UFC history while he was champion. So he doesn't have a ton of money.

Nope there really isn’t, Weidman was still fighting top guys. Only Penn comes close

Back