News Weili Zhang on Joanna: “Call my manager.”

Boogeywoman is coming to Beijing!...........................And she doesn't know what's coming!

upload_2019-11-16_14-11-17.jpeg

<{Joewithit}>

If Weili could beat Joanna, and cleans out the rest of the division, she could be the best SW ever.

I think Joanna wins though.

I would love to see Zhang destroy Joanna, I would not stand having gollum as a champ again

Last edited:
Great matchup. I hate WMMA as much as any 6"7 280lb neurosurgeon true Sherdogger, but the top women in the divisions are legit and the title fights are unmissable.

Boogeywoman boutta get slept again.
giphy.gif

Like you gotta understand... Rose ain't as explosive as Jet Li.
SmartInconsequentialIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

Joanna is going to turn her face into the Chinese flag. Looking forward to the AV upgrade.

This will be an epic beatdown. Those plastic tits gonna explode

If Weili could beat Joanna, and cleans out the rest of the division, she could be the best SW ever.

I think Joanna wins though.

So if she beats all the best fighters who were ever champ in the division, and then goes on to beat all the rest of the fighters, then she COULD be the best ever at that weight?

That's bold, on your part. How do you get up and walk around with stones that big and heavy?

I think everyone is going to be very, very surprised at how well Joanna does in this fight.

So if she beats all the best fighters who were ever champ in the division, and then goes on to beat all the rest of the fighters, then she COULD be the best ever at that weight?

That's bold, on your part. How do you get up and walk around with stones that big and heavy?
I took a little Jones coke, and had an epiphany.

Not every post I make on here is smart.

Back