Who do you want Masvidal to fight next?

• Total voters

BrianC18t

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

My vote is for Nick Diaz. That is assuming he was just drunk during that Helwani interview and he is in good health, I would love to see him fight one more time and try to avenge his "baby brother's" loss.

No doubt the lead up would be entertaining as hell and we can know for sure if Nick is totally washed up or not. Would also like to see him get 1 more good payday.

Hopefully Covington if he can beat Usman.

The pre fight trash talk would be hilarious.

after listening to nick i dont want to see him fight again! Dont sell us
upload_2019-11-16_0-8-44.jpeg

this guy, who is the ultimate enforcer?
e4f52fe2ac9392a09660fedefcb4a629.jpg

I think the biggest fight for him is Colby..the story is perfect. Colby use to sleep on his couch.

It's a good style match up w a bad blood back story. I'd love to see it

Nick Diaz would be great but I doubt it pans out. Dude is not the same and he'd need at least 6 months to get back in the testing pool.

Colby, just for the pre fight stuff alone.

Niko Price, Geoff Neal or some other good violent Stand-up fighter.

My vote is for Nick Diaz. That is assuming he was just drunk during that Helwani interview and he is in good health, I would love to see him fight one more time and try to avenge his "baby brother's" loss.

No doubt the lead up would be entertaining as hell and we can know for sure if Nick is totally washed up or not. Would also like to see him get 1 more good payday.
Title shot.

I want to see how he does against the best of the best. Till and Askren are amazing wins, despite what some may think, but Colby and Usman are the cream of the crop right now.

I'm definitely in the minority... but to me it should be Leon Edwards. A true #1 contender fight in the WW division. Plus there is legit beef there, the fight sells itself. 3 Piece and a Soda.

But I highly doubt this happens. If not I'm okay with him fighting the winner of Colby/Usman, but it's pretty unfair to Edwards who has earned either a title shot or #1 contender fight with his 8 fight streak.

TS for Jorge. Fuck a fight with Nick, that guy is retired.

Leon Edwards is my first choice but I know that’d never happen. Jorge Masvidal is chasing the money and sadly there’s none there with Leon Edwards. I think it’s a fight that needs to happen though

Funny how almost everyone wants to see Coner get smashed but he has become so irrelevant and disliked he isn't near the top of the list.

It is a good time to to be a Sherdog poster.

Nick or title shot
I think it would be legendary to beat both diaz bros by stoppage and it’s definitely possible
305>209

Conor, I want Jorge to knee Mcgregor straight into retirement

I'm definitely in the minority... but to me it should be Leon Edwards. A true #1 contender fight in the WW division. Plus there is legit beef there, the fight sells itself. 3 Piece and a Soda.
But I highly doubt this happens. If not I'm okay with him fighting the winner of Colby/Usman, but it's pretty unfair to Edwards who has earned either a title shot or #1 contender fight with his 8 fight streak.

Masvidal has secured himself a title shot next. He has finished 3 top 10 fighters in 2019 in a dominant fashion. Leon has only ever defeated 2 top 10s in his entire career by decision. A fight with Leon DOES sell itself, but at this point there is no arguing that Masvidal is one of, if not the hottest ticket in the UFC right now. There are about 10 fights available to Masvidal next that will all sell themselves. A fight with Leon next does NOTHING to help Masvidal whatsoever it can only hurt him. This is why you are in the minority.

Not sure if Nick is in the testing pool, but if he is, then him. Great fucking story.

Conor in 2nd place.

Colby 3rd if he wins.

Don't care to see him fight Usman.

Only options are winner of Usman-Colby or Leon. Leon wants to refund that 3 piece to Jorge. I'd love to see that fight. I don't think Jorge wants that fight though.

Back