Khabib should go after GSP instead of Tony

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he beats a Goat. And a goat who was champion in 2 weigh classes above the division he's champion at...

GSP is getting old, Tony is in his prime. GSP is the bigger money fight. Bigger for his legacy...he'll take Tony down at times but tony is throwing elbows and submissions at him non stop. On the feet he's way more dangerous than GSP. It's gonna be a dog fight against Tony.

GSP might just take him down once in a while and jab him. Risk vs. reward, I take the GSP fight over Tony

No way.

We all want to see Tony-Khabib. It's the hottest fight in MMA right now.

It's Tony Time anyways

source.gif

As one of the bigger GSP fans I say NO.
Tony has long deserved this fight. GSP isn't even In the test pool.GSP should honestly just stay retired, his legacy is set in stone as GOAT

Tony THEN GSP.

How 'bout instead GSP just fight the winner? We deserve to see Khabib vs Tony at least once in our lifetimes.

Nah, gotta consolidate that absolute Champ at 155 first.

Just let Khabib/Tony happen TS. Why do you have to add more negativity to this already cursed matchup that we all want to see?

he beats a Goat. And a goat who was champion in 2 weigh classes above the division he's champion at...

GSP is getting old, Tony is in his prime. GSP is the bigger money fight. Bigger for his legacy...he'll take Tony down at times but tony is throwing elbows and submissions at him non stop. On the feet he's way more dangerous than GSP. It's gonna be a dog fight against Tony.

GSP might just take him down once in a while and jab him. Risk vs. reward, I take the GSP fight over Tony

he did that why gsp retired.

Whats the matter scared Tony will wreck your boy?

Back