King Colby vs Usman is the most anticipated fight of this year.

rushbeg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The hype this fight is generating is unbelievable , Every hardcore and casual fan is excited for this clash of the #1 (Colby) and #2(Usman) current welterweights in the world.
Even the virgin colby-hating nerds who claim that they dont care about this fight are out here discussing about it all day , clearly showing that they will be watching as well.
Both fighters not only are very skilled but there is a lot of bad blood between them.

King Chaos is known to be the most polarizing figure in the sport and known also for having most of MMA fans emotioinally invested on him has managed to have Usman in the same position which is having King Colby live rentfree inside his head.

Usman was just an unknown fighter before he started calling King Colby out , and not to mention him getting a title shot by beating on Colby's sloopy seconds in Maia and RDA (Still got managed to have his back taken and wobbled by 2-weeks notice Maia) , Both Usman and his manager Ali have been talking a lot of shit about Colby and even tried to get into a brawl with him showing off their unprofessionalism while Colby despite being the most polarizing figure in the sport has remained a professional outside the cage. They both train in rival gyms also.
With giving credit to Usman for trying to pgigyback out of Colby's fame for so long and having a big impact on creating this "beef" it is apparent that Colby's starpower is what makes this fight and all the other fights he the most and some of the most anticipated fights of the period they take place.

Both guys only losses are two guys who the other guy has beatem , Thats an very interesting state.
They both also have identic records 15-1 , both having the same amount of finishes(Except that Colby has more finished in the UFC) and both of their losses are first round submissions.

I personally got Colby destroying Usman , I see Chaos Nation leaving victorious once again.

Last edited:
I personally got Colby destroying Usman , I see Chaos Nation leaving victorious once again.
8878105.gif
if you a Colby fan.. You get my blessings as well.

Lol Colby as champ would be fucking hilarious. I can’t imagine being Usman and losing to a guy who talked so much personal shit. Suicide watch probable.

King Colby vs Usman is the most anticipated fight of this year.

Factually incorrect

Aside from the trash talking, these two fighters are boring as fuck. No one cares about this fight

Most anticipated of all of 2019? You're sure it's not just the most anticipated of november-december?

Arguably more people were just as hyped for fights with
* A defending champ like Khabib vs Dustin
* or Whittaker vs Izzy
* even Masvidal vs Diaz
* or the superfight Dillashaw vs Cejudo - (I think it's been somewhat forgotten how big this was, since it happened earlier in the year)

Last edited:
Max vs Alex and Nunes vs GDR I am looking forward to more. Still a good fight though.

The hype this fight is generating is unbelievable , Every hardcore and casual fan is excited for this clash of the #1 (Colby) and #2(Usman) current welterweights in the world.
Even the virgin colby-hating nerds who claim that they dont care about this fight are out here discussing about it all day , clearly showing that they will be watching as well.
Both fighters not only are very skilled but there is a lot of bad blood between them.

King Chaos is known to be the most polarizing figure in the sport and known also for having most of MMA fans emotioinally invested on him has managed to have Usman in the same position which is having King Colby live rentfree inside his head.

Usman was just an unknown fighter before he started calling King Colby out , and not to mention him getting a title shot by beating on Colby's sloopy seconds in Maia and RDA (Still got managed to have his back taken and wobbled by 2-weeks notice Maia) , Both Usman and his manager Ali have been talking a lot of shit about Colby and even tried to get into a brawl with him showing off their unprofessionalism while Colby despite being the most polarizing figure in the sport has remained a professional outside the cage. They both train in rival gyms also.
With giving credit to Usman for trying to pgigyback out of Colby's fame for so long and having a big impact on creating this "beef" it is apparent that Colby's starpower is what makes this fight and all the other fights he the most and some of the most anticipated fights of the period they take place.

Both guys only losses are two guys who the other guy has beatem , Thats an very interesting state.
They both also have identic records 15-1 , both having the same amount of finishes(Except that Colby has more finished in the UFC) and both of their losses are first round submissions.

I think this is going to be close fight. If someone gets destroyed it will be Colby as Usman is going to be healthier than any of his UFC fights. We may see some parts of Usman's game that he has not been able to implement.

Back